Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I don't get how they are OK shipping cigars, but not 0% ejuice

I've been making NETs from cigars and pipe tobacco since 2012. Cigars, pipe and loose tobacco are sold online by multiple vendors here in the U.S. and PayPal is a payment option. This tobacco can be shipped FedEx, UPS and/or USPS and I've never had to sign for delivery.....

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
News from Indiana

We have some VERY exciting news for you. We're now open to your state, so you can again purchase from your favorite online vape shop--Vapor Authority!

Please remember that although we can now sell again into your state, there are some changes that were forced upon the industry since our inclusion into the PACT Act. One important change is that we must now ship all packages with adult signature, which is an unavoidable cost.

Also, please note that although we are open to your state, once USPS stops shipping and we are forced to exclusively use regional carriers, there may potentially be zip codes within your state that the carriers do not offer service to--at least temporarily.

We recommend stocking up while you can.

To help celebrate, we would like to offer you 10% off your entire order!

Use Code: OPEN

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Nude Nicotine UPS Shipping Update

9039b96e95da5d9e21ab6704d4a35b723c4d53fe.png

spacer.gif
    Hello once more from Nude Nicotine & Nude Labs!
    We want to again thank all of you who placed orders in before our announced deadline.

As of today (4/5/2021) we can no longer ship UPS or FEDEX; however, there is a small window still open through April in which we can ship USPS (Post Office).
    If you have selected UPS for you order; we will be changing the shipping method to USPS. (The remaining International orders will be fulfilled today – this does not apply to you)

In the event of a large shipping price difference, someone from our team will be reaching out via e-mail to confirm if you’d like to cancel the order or pay the price difference. o_O

We are aware that many of you placed orders a while back and are still waiting on them, but rest assured we are working very hard to make sure we get everything out to each of you!!

Thank you for your continued patience through this – We truly appreciate it!!

Best,
    Nude Nicotine & Nude Labs

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Nude Nicotine UPS Shipping Update

9039b96e95da5d9e21ab6704d4a35b723c4d53fe.png

spacer.gif
    Hello once more from Nude Nicotine & Nude Labs!
    We want to again thank all of you who placed orders in before our announced deadline.

As of today (4/5/2021) we can no longer ship UPS or FEDEX; however, there is a small window still open through April in which we can ship USPS (Post Office).
    If you have selected UPS for you order; we will be changing the shipping method to USPS. (The remaining International orders will be fulfilled today – this does not apply to you)

In the event of a large shipping price difference, someone from our team will be reaching out via e-mail to confirm if you’d like to cancel the order or pay the price difference. o_O

We are aware that many of you placed orders a while back and are still waiting on them, but rest assured we are working very hard to make sure we get everything out to each of you!!

Thank you for your continued patience through this – We truly appreciate it!!

Best,
    Nude Nicotine & Nude Labs
    That seems a tad unfair. The only reason they can’t use the shipping method chosen is because they couldn’t get it out in time. I understand they’ve been swamped, but that’s not the buyer’s fault.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    That seems a tad unfair. The only reason they can’t use the shipping method chosen is because they couldn’t get it out in time. I understand they’ve been swamped, but that’s not the buyer’s fault.

200.gif

And being a company that ships a lot of stuff and has done so for some time, and given they had plenty of time to look to the future, there's no way they didn't see this coming.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
    Mar 31, 2015
    new york
    I received my USPS package that I had been waiting on today.

I wasn't home at the time, but my wife signed for it, so I guess that the signature requirement was indeed enforced, and that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned as it gives me peace of mind and I don't have to worry about any package ending up in the hands of criminal lowlifes.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I received my USPS package that I had been waiting on today.

I wasn't home at the time, but my wife signed for it, so I guess that the signature requirement was indeed enforced, and that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned as it gives me peace of mind and I don't have to worry about any package ending up in the hands of criminal lowlifes.
    I stayed home to receive an adult signature required package.
    Watched him put it in the box and drive on...:?:
    Must be because I live in a 55+ community...:lol:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Just ordered a mod today from Element Vape. :thumb: $5 added for adult signature. :nah: Hope I have luck with USPS just dropping it, like some have, cause who knows if I will be home and I didn't have a work address or anywhere else to ship it. Maybe they will let me do Post Office pick up.....
    When I didn't make it to the door on time, carrier left a note and I picked it up at PO the next day.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    When I didn't make it to the door on time, carrier left a note and I picked it up at PO the next day.

Those carriers dont wait very long. I had one carrier once that would ring the doorbell once. I'd be in the bedroom and by the time I got to the front door, he'd already be in his truck driving away.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 26, 2012
    Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
    Thought you Guys might want to know how the Saga of the Package shook out.
    Like I said before the Package started out from MD (via USPS).
    Then it went to MI - I guess MI decided hey we don't know how this got here but it's you Guys' problem, so they sent it back to MD.
    But wait, there's more, lmao.
    Then it went from MD to NC...at this point I'm thinking ok, there may be something wrong with the Label or some such thing.
    I'm wondering if I should try to hunt the thing down or just chill because I know things are a little messed up - its an 81.00 Order so I figure if anything is going to get lost it will be the 81.00 order and not the 25.00 one, lol....I decided to just chill because in my experience it really has been a rare event for a Tracked Package to become completely lost in Transit.
    Checked tracking again a couple days later and it had gone from NC to IA.
    I'm thinking at this point, ok, we're getting warm.
    Checked again the next Day and it was in MN.
    The Day after that it was in Fargo, ND.....at this point I'm thinking, ok this is good, since this is the last Sort Facility it has to go through before Delivery.
    I received it this Morning after 11 Days in the Wild!:banana:
    No problems with the package, the Label wasn't goofed up, the Package hadn't been folded, spindled or mutilated but it definitely looked like it had seen some things, lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread