Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I just sent them an email. If I dont get a satisfactory response by tomorrow, I'll give them a call. I'm concerned that I ordered the equivalent of nearly 7 liters and they would rather have 1 customer mad at them than 7.

Yeah, I dunno. Keep watch on their site for any updates I guess.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I just sent them an email. If I dont get a satisfactory response by tomorrow, I'll give them a call. I'm concerned that I ordered the equivalent of nearly 7 liters and they would rather have 1 customer mad at them than 7.

I just got off the phone with river supply, and they told me that they have no intention of cancelling any orders, especially seeing how they aren't taking any new orders at this point. She ended with saying, while anything is possible, they are 99.99% sure there will be no order cancellations.

IMHO, your order being 10 days old already, your in a good spot.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

I got an immediate response, but it was a canned email, so I called. I talked to the same lady that sent me the email. She said that she had forwarded my request to production and the formulation that I ordered the nicotine in wasn't standard, thus takes a little longer. I'll give them a bit more time, now that I've rattled the cages a bit.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    I got an immediate response, but it was a canned email, so I called. I talked to the same lady that sent me the email. She said that she had forwarded my request to production and the formulation that I ordered the nicotine in wasn't standard, thus takes a little longer. I'll give them a bit more time, now that I've rattled the cages a bit.
    I got my shipping notice and tracking from River yesterday. I'm not sure but I think I ordered apx a week ago. It seemed a couple of days longer than my previous order. 500ml of 250mg in vg.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I got my shipping notice and tracking from River yesterday. I'm not sure but I think I ordered apx a week ago. It seemed a couple of days longer than my previous order. 500ml of 250mg in vg.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Mine was the powdered, so definitely not typical.

Reactions: aikanae1

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    Stop spreading your half-truths and outright lies.
    upload_2021-3-25_22-20-31.png

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Those shipping carriers will not be able to reach many (if not most) US vapers. This puts many vapers in the dark and you, again, spread hopium-filled marketing messages as if they are the end-all, be-all of what is actually happening in the vapopshere. SMH

• Agree
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    Those shipping carriers will not be able to reach many (if not most) US vapers. This puts many vapers in the dark and you, again, spread hopium-filled marketing messages as if they are the end-all, be-all of what is actually happening in the vapopshere. SMH

If you have something of value please share it. Why do you have to turn everything into a negative situation?

• Agree
    Reactions: K9Luvr

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

They are claiming it. Whether they can follow through is yet to be seen. Their prices are okay, but not rock bottom, so unless they have something you want and you order now, I wouldn't bother.

Reactions: CloudyFutures

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    If you guys are done with your tangent... Let's get my thread back on track!

VAPE BAN UPDATE: Online vape shops have successfully diverted the vape mail ban. As of this Monday, the vape business will continue as usual with increased shipping rates.

Source: Shop Vapes, eJuice, Vape Pods & Accessories, - ECigMafia

If you Can't Explain how vape shops have successfully diverted the vape mail ban, can you Explain how you think this is Your Thread?

The OP is the Thread Owner. And that Aint You.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread