Status
Not open for further replies.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Damn that's a good looking dog
I stealth vaped zero flavor nic at work before I retired. Worked with a super sniffer 2 offices down who could smell one stealth vape hit even if I held it until no vapor came out. She could never figure out where the fruit loops smell was coming from. I quickly switched to flavorless. Lol.

• Agree
Reactions: K9Luvr

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Nude nic just announced they may not be able to ship your order and will refund any orders that are left to be fulfilled by April 5, 2021.

Yet they have not disabled the purchasing of nic on their site (at the time of my posting this) :nah::facepalm:

At this point, Nude Nic is a bad gamble if you are trying to stock up and don't have any or enough nic to begin with.

buy elsewhere. See list of nic suppliers.

With the impending PACT Act and deadline announcement we made on March 10th, we’ve received an overwhelming amount of orders and are doing our absolute best to catch up so that you can stock up while we access solutions to continue servicing you.

That being said – we’ve had to make the difficult decision to close the retail store earlier than originally announced.

We will be closing (temporarily) the store for retail purchasing as of 11:59p on March 25th 2021.

Any orders that aren’t processed by the shipping deadline of April 5th, 2021 will be refunded in full.

Important Customer Notice

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    I am really surprised the vape industry alliance thang hasn't sued and asked for an emergency injunction on this stupidity.
    This is a no brainer, simplistic deal.
    Vape gear is currently Perfectly Legal. Not even the government is permitted to essentially abolish by regulation, a legaling operating business.
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Vape gear is currently Perfectly Legal.

No, most of it isn't. As I understand it, since Sept 2020 due to PMTA and deeming regs, any gear or juice that does not have a PMTA submitted and accepted by the FDA is illegal for sale to US customers.

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Reactions: YoursTruli

Katcandoo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 4, 2013
    Georgia , USA
    Damn that's a good looking dog

Thank you! He’s an AKC European Doberman Pinscher. He has 11 litters on the ground and a waiting list for his pups. ☺️

Attachments

• EBE9D360-7F16-4063-BA80-A369B6E789F0.jpeg
      EBE9D360-7F16-4063-BA80-A369B6E789F0.jpeg
      182.2 KB · Views: 21

Craig2021

Mar 19, 2021
    I got an email today from Halo that says they are able to now ship their products through Vaprzon. Which I always thought was their parent company. Anyway, they will still be shipping what few liquids and products they have left. So there must be a way to continue shipping.

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    Maybe a suit can be launched claiming discrimination.
    I am really surprised the vape industry alliance thang hasn't sued and asked for an emergency injunction on this stupidity.
    How about suing based on discrimination to us coping with nicotine addiction?

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm 10 days waiting for nicotine from River Supply. I know they are backed up, but I'm starting to get worried. I don't want a refund. I need nicotine.

Well I hope they aren't figuring in leaving people high and dry like NN is saying they might.

Maybe try calling them? They should still be there since they are in CA.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Well I hope they aren't figuring in leaving people high and dry like NN is saying they might.

Maybe try calling them? They should still be there since they are in CA.

I just sent them an email. If I dont get a satisfactory response by tomorrow, I'll give them a call. I'm concerned that I ordered the equivalent of nearly 7 liters and they would rather have 1 customer mad at them than 7.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread