Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well I guess my FT order of a life time supply of wick & wire has been sitting in USPS hell for about two weeks now.
I ran out of my lifetime supply of wick about a year ago. I ordered more. Came from China in about two weeks. Times have changed.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
FT said it is sitting in customs at LAX.
Ugh. That's the only custom port I've had any problems with. Usually my pkgs go thru SF and <48hrs. Neither one update before my pkg arrives. I bet you'll see it in your mailbox 1st.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Ugh. That's the only custom port I've had any problems with. Usually my pkgs go thru SF and <48hrs. Neither one update before my pkg arrives. I bet you'll see it in your mailbox 1st.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

BTW, the air in Utah has a flavor. It also smells like burnt Tahoe this week.

Reactions: NolaMel

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So this isn't actually vape mail but I figured this would a good place to ask... are we the only ones having major issues with Fed Ex? Haven't used them in a long time but we are so frustrated and this is important because we have been without a patio sliding glass door for 12 days (ordered new rollers) Getting by with the screen door covered with plastic (it's 100 deg F outside) Anyway, made the order on Friday July 16... once it shipped out, tracking said delivery on Friday July 23. It didn't show, and then the next day tracking said no expected delivery date. Finally, it showed delivery Wed July 28 (today) Still nothing. Last thing mentioned on tracking was it left Sacramento, CA 9 PM Sunday... still shows that. Has the truck been driving around in circles for 3 days? Ironically, it went right through our city on it's way to Sacramento (but I understand that's how things work) What can we do (assuming it doesn't show up today)?

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    So this isn't actually vape mail but I figured this would a good place to ask... are we the only ones having major issues with Fed Ex? Haven't used them in a long time but we are so frustrated and this is important because we have been without a patio sliding glass door for 12 days (ordered new rollers) Getting by with the screen door covered with plastic (it's 100 deg F outside) Anyway, made the order on Friday July 16... once it shipped out, tracking said delivery on Friday July 23. It didn't show, and then the next day tracking said no expected delivery date. Finally, it showed delivery Wed July 28 (today) Still nothing. Last thing mentioned on tracking was it left Sacramento, CA 9 PM Sunday... still shows that. Has the truck been driving around in circles for 3 days? Ironically, it went right through our city on it's way to Sacramento (but I understand that's how things work) What can we do (assuming it doesn't show up today)?

I'd call tomorrow and file a claim if you don't get it today yet it tracks as delivered.

• Agree
    Reactions: SlowTalker

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Ok, I have been gone for a while.
    From the last two Pages I've read, it looks like USPS is still delivering stuffs?
    ETA: If so, I'm going to Order some Stuffs.
    So far they are still delivering vape products, adult signature is required and shops are charging for it, around $6 in addition to shipping charges.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    PUDO Inc's strategic partnership with Turning Point Brands Inc. immediately solves delivery restrictions imposed by the new Federal vape mail legislation in the U.S.

"TORONTO, Aug. 4, 2021 /CNW/ - PUDO Inc. ("PUDO" or "the Company") (CSE: PDO); (OTCQB: PDPTF), North America's only carrier-neutral parcel pick-up and drop-off counter Network, is excited to announce that PUDO has signed a landmark shipping agreement (the "Agreement") with Turning Point Brands Inc. ("TPB") (NYSE: TPB), a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded consumer products, including alternative smoking accessories and consumables with active ingredients. This 15-Billion-dollar industry is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.1% from 2021 to 2028. Recent legislation impacted the available options for the delivery of vaping products, which in 2020 was in excess of 100 million parcel deliveries. PUDO will be the definitive vaping industry's delivery solution, leveraging its strategic alliance with 14,000 and growing locations in the US and Canada."

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    I tried to get two purchases on 3f vape and they have some weird third party payment system adding additional fees to your transaction from an unknown company. I went to fastech and was able to purchase both items using paypal ..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

zapped

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2009
    Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
    One possible alternative that brick and mortar vape shops should seriously consider is seeing if it's possible to sign up for UberEATS, Gopuff or Doordash.

In some areas of the country, we deliver alcohol, so the mechanism is already in place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread