US Vape Mail Ban - USPS/FedEx/UPS/DHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
If you Can't Explain how vape shops have successfully diverted the vape mail ban, can you Explain how you think this is Your Thread?

The OP is the Thread Owner. And that Aint You.
upload_2021-3-25_22-20-31-png.935705

OPEN YOUR EYES

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO

OPEN YOUR EYES

Dude calm down. That's one shop, ONE SHOP (do I need to say that louder?) saying that. Many of these shops asked "What's a PMTA?" when we were calling around against about vape legislation. That banner also isn't clickable so there isn't any type of other information on what their plan is. Posting it a third time probably won't change that, caps or not.

Reactions: zoiDman

capthook

ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2015
    North Carolina

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017

Cant hurt I guess. Why do they need to explain it to the public? Why doesn't the public just trust them? I trust they will deliver my mods. USE code: March15

Dude calm down. That's one shop, ONE SHOP (do I need to say that louder?) saying that. Many of these shops asked "What's a PMTA?" when we were calling around against about vape legislation. That banner also isn't clickable so there isn't any type of other information on what their plan is. Posting it a third time probably won't change that, caps or not.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    Most ecig material is not that heavy ,so the use of drones would greatly aid in the shipping process. One van covering several towns daily could do plenty of work on deliveries. Be interesting on what the plan is for the private companies logistics for delivery.

I like it. Now we are getting somewhere. People thinking "outside of the box" of government docs. Shipping networks are completely doable. Vape items are small. They could have drop boxes. Like amazon dropbox.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I like it. Now we are getting somewhere. People thinking "outside of the box" of government docs. Shipping networks are completely doable. Vape items are small. They could have drop boxes. Like amazon dropbox.
    Sadly, vape mail will have to have a adult signature. I just ordered and madvapes is continuing sales for now but a added 7 dollars for "just a adult signature" is implemented. I am copy/pasting this as a example so you can fathom the situation.

From Madvapes email..
    To quickly recap:

At the end of 2020, US Congress passed the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (“PACT”) Act. The PACT Act contains a rule classifying vapor products as tobacco products. This will subject e-Liquid, hardware, and other vape products to the same shipping rules as cigarettes and other tobacco products.

One of the biggest changes is starting March 27th, 2021, all deliveries will require an adult signature. As outlined in the USPS website, this will also add an additional fee onto your order.

As stated on the USPS website:

"Adult Signature Required is a service that ensures that the recipient of the mail items is at least 21 years of age or above. The recipient or a resident of the recipient’s address is required to show a form of photo identification to the delivery employee for age confirmation. This ensures that the sender of the mail-piece did not give the item to an underage person.”

Important information regarding the PACT Act

1) Signature Required

Starting March 27th, 2021, an adult signature will be required. USPS & UPS is requiring an adult signature for all deliveries of vape products. This means that you or an adult aged 21+ who lives at your address will need to show a valid photo ID to the mail carrier and sign for the packages. There will be an additional $7 fee on every order because of this new regulation.

If you aren’t home or you think you’ve missed your package, don’t panic! If no adult is home to sign for your package, your USPS carrier will leave a slip on your door with instructions for delivery options including re-delivery and pickup locations.

2) Shipping Costs

Shipping charges will be $14 per package, this includes shipping and adult age verification. We will still offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more. However, shipping costs may increase in the future, depending upon carrier availability in the future. Please continue to check our website our reach out to our guest services team for more information.

3) Price Changes

The price of our products are not changing but, you may have new state taxes and surcharges. These taxes will depend on your shipping address because they are on a state and municipality level, and our system is set up to calculate these taxes for you. If you are unsure of your state’s taxes please reach out to our guest services team and they will help!

4) Packaging Regulations

There will be some new limitations when it comes to packaging your item. You cannot order more than 10lb of product at a time. If you are placing a larger order you can still place multiple orders, they just can’t be over 10lb. This should all be calculated at the time of ordering however, if there are any issues our guest services team will reach out!

If you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to our guest services team at (704) 624-8551! The team is available from 9am–9pm Eastern Monday–Friday.

Thank you for your continued support!

The Madvapes Team

bottom_shadow_444.png

GUEST SERVICE HOTLINE: 704.624.8551 | EMAIL: support@madvapes.com

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    As someone said in another thread. Carolina Xtract is gonna try a different approach & position their product as a non-vaping product to skirt the shipping problems.

The message can only be read if you put something in your cart. The message is on the mart page.

At the end of this month, CXTC will be shipping the exact same product(s) as usual, however the stated purpose can no longer be for electronic cigarettes or the manufacturing of e-liquid, but rather for the making of oral tincture, gum or transdermal patches. Purposes that are not subject to the recent mail ban, and ones which are also legitimate uses for our products. Any questions posed concerning e-liquid or vaping will result in non-shipment and account closure while we await several decisions on multiple court challenges.

Taberu

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 25, 2016
    Just got this email tonight.
    I've never got this kinda message from FT, ever (I started vaping in 2016).
    Dunno if this is related to the vape-mail-ban in the US, since they said it's from their "local" China customs...

"Hope you are well.

We are really sorry to inform you that the order has been returned back to us as your package is failed to pass the customs security checking in our local, due to the much more strictly checking.

Can we resend this order to you again or you prefer the refund? Please kindly answer back to us as soon as possible, if there is no reply within 24 hours, we will resend your package directly to avoid further delay.

Hope you can log into Fasttech account and reply us in this TICKET as soon as you can. "

The order was small - just 4 Atlantis RBA coils and 2 Kanger RBA coils.

4 other FT orders are still inbound (just various little parts, glass, coils).
    And 1 already received (funnily enough, the most "vape" one too, w/ a battery no less - 2 nords... this would be the most difficult to pass customs I assume).

All 3 3fv order received a while ago tho - 4 KFs, 2 RBA coils and about 20 replacement windows.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Reactions: aikanae1

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    Just got this email tonight.
    I've never got this kinda message from FT, ever (I started vaping in 2016).
    Dunno if this is related to the vape-mail-ban in the US, since they said it's from their "local" China customs...

"Hope you are well.

We are really sorry to inform you that the order has been returned back to us as your package is failed to pass the customs security checking in our local, due to the much more strictly checking.

Can we resend this order to you again or you prefer the refund? Please kindly answer back to us as soon as possible, if there is no reply within 24 hours, we will resend your package directly to avoid further delay.

Hope you can log into Fasttech account and reply us in this TICKET as soon as you can. "

The order was small - just 4 Atlantis RBA coils and 2 Kanger RBA coils.

4 other FT orders are still inbound (just various little parts, glass, coils).
    And 1 already received (funnily enough, the most "vape" one too, w/ a battery no less - 2 nords... this would be the most difficult to pass customs I assume).

All 3 3fv order received a while ago tho - 4 KFs, 2 RBA coils and about 20 replacement windows.
    FT has a "discrete shipping" option somewhere in your settings. I just heard about it and was going to explore it later.

Sourcemore advertises all pkgs are sent using discrete shipping. Their charge showed up as designhome vs FT which was nr-tobacco on my cc.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    After completing your order go to the "manage your orders" page and at the top of the page for each order there is a link "Details, Options and Support" where you can select discrete shipping which will remove FT's logo from your package.

Last edited:

HarpoM

ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2013
    oak view california
    Nude nic just announced they may not be able to ship your order and will refund any orders that are left to be fulfilled by April 5, 2021.

Yet they have not disabled the purchasing of nic on their site (at the time of my posting this) :nah::facepalm:

At this point, Nude Nic is a bad gamble if you are trying to stock up and don't have any or enough nic to begin with.

Buy elsewhere. See list of nic suppliers.

With the impending PACT Act and deadline announcement we made on March 10th, we’ve received an overwhelming amount of orders and are doing our absolute best to catch up so that you can stock up while we access solutions to continue servicing you.

That being said – we’ve had to make the difficult decision to close the retail store earlier than originally announced.

We will be closing (temporarily) the store for retail purchasing as of 11:59p on March 25th 2021.

Any orders that aren’t processed by the shipping deadline of April 5th, 2021 will be refunded in full.

Important Customer Notice
    Just got my 8th and final liter of nic from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. I should be good for years to come. Also took your advice and picked up a small table sized freezer to store it all in. I feel bad for people who want to quit smoking, and will now find it harder and more expensive to switch to vape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread