Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com

v2kjok3rz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Anaheim, CA
I really didn't want to spend more money... just got the iAtty (overall like it, couple things that I'm sure will get better as I get used to it), already own a Provari and Buzz, I have the EQ (formerly Eclipse EQ) on pre-order... now a SS GGTS on pre-order... wife is going to kill me.

hahaha welcome to the club!!! I just hope wifey don't see my post on ECF haha

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
You'll die with a GGTS in your grip.
I really didn't want to spend more money... just got the iAtty (overall like it, couple things that I'm sure will get better as I get used to it), already own a Provari and Buzz, I have the EQ (formerly Eclipse EQ) on pre-order... now a SS GGTS on pre-order... wife is going to kill me.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Also go here for technical information on the GG line of PV's. Please take into consideration that this Wiki is a work in progress and does need some updating but there is a ton of Info there.

Golden Greek - E-Cigarette Wiki

-Zor

Just did some reading about the GG today - what an awesome piece of hardware. Can't get one at the moment but this one is now on my radar.
I didn't see many pictures on the website. Is there a good gallery somewhere to see more of this PV?

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Yes please do let us know how they perform. I have been wanting to try a couple myself but usually wait to hear a report before diving in.

I just got a few hybrid atties today, will post my results soon!
I got the bottom feeder variety though, as I thought it might be necessary to reuptake juice properly from the collection tank, but maybe I'm mistaken?

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread