Uwell Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
Anyone know what the ID, OD, and length for the glass on the Crown is? I'd like to order some smoked glass from a local glass-smith. I'd do this myself, but I do not own a set of calipers.

Going to purchase a black sx350J flask, and toss a black crown on the top with smoked glass. :D

FreeJersey

Verified Member
May 21, 2015
NJ
Anyone know what the ID, OD, and length for the glass on the Crown is? I'd like to order some smoked glass from a local glass-smith. I'd do this myself, but I do not own a set of calipers.

Going to purchase a black sx350J flask, and toss a black crown on the top with smoked glass. :D
21mm od, 18mm id, 24mm oal. Let me know how you make out. I would like a couple smoked myself.

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD

Patiently waiting for the sx350j flasks to be listed on vape Rev. They were supposed to be posted after ECC, but I've been watching all my RSS feeds for any announcements, no joy.

I had a friend attending ECC who attempted to snag one for me, but he was unable to purchase one before they sold out.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I just got some Smax - Pony on Acid(strawberry flavor) was going to put it in my Arctic 2, but figured I would try my Crown.. Man I'm glad I did, the flavor is so good in this tank with VG/PG being 90/10.. Running the .5ohm coil at 30Ws... Cant wait to start making my own juice to throw in these tanks..

Also anybody know of any different drip tips that have a smaller ID but look good on this tank?

FreeJersey

Verified Member
May 21, 2015
NJ
OOS, now. I ordered 2, there were 6 left when I was done. Got my tracking number as well.

Also, this is copied from the email I received. Wonder what they mean by sliding top fill design? No mention of it on their website though.

Uwell Crown (Black Now Available)

Check Out Rip Tripper's Awesome Review

* Revolutionary Sliding Top Fill Design
* Massive 4mL Capacity
* Supports up to 120 Watts
* Choose from Four Coils: .15 NI200, .25 Dual Coil, .5 Dual Coil, and RBA Head Coil
* Clicky Airflow Control

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
@Rixsta - I will say that I have had no issues with mine for the past two weeks; it has worked flawlessly with no leaking, dry hits, or gurgling. Based on our discussion, I believe we both got the exact same package, so I don't think this was an issue with the "v2" -- but most likely just a dud you got. While I cannot compare it to a TVF4, I will say it's the best sub-ohm tank I have used to date. The flavor is just amazing, it is the easiest tank I have to refill, and the quality of this thing is top notch. Hoping you get your replacement soon, but doesn't hurt to get a 2nd black one too!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
@Rixsta - I will say that I have had no issues with mine for the past two weeks; it has worked flawlessly with no leaking, dry hits, or gurgling. Based on our discussion, I believe we both got the exact same package, so I don't think this was an issue with the "v2" -- but most likely just a dud you got. While I cannot compare it to a TVF4, I will say it's the best sub-ohm tank I have used to date. The flavor is just amazing, it is the easiest tank I have to refill, and the quality of this thing is top notch. Hoping you get your replacement soon, but doesn't hurt to get a 2nd black one too!
Thanks, fingers crossed the new one will be better.

FreeJersey

Verified Member
May 21, 2015
NJ
Just spoke to the owner of Premium Vape Supply. Apparently they had a total of 100 Black tanks. 40 were used for testers at ECC and 50 were given away as promotions. They had 10 left to sell on the site!

This may be the first time it paid to be on someone's spam list. Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Reactions: Rixsta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread