V4L ecig burns me while in Pocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Where the hell were you BEFORE I married her? I had to learn that the hard way. ;)
in times like that I always keep in mind one of my favorite quotes:

"no moment of despair is ever so great that it cannot be overcome with a fifth of good burbon, and a woman in black backseamed stockings and 6" stilleto high heels"

may have been trouble but I bet when ya met her it was that good kind of trouble..

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
No joke! My 2nd wife was a 5'4" green-eyed redhead.

She was not A Biatch... She was THE Biatch!

Oh and BTW, that's MS. BIATCH to you!!!

Hey, if 5'4" is short. Where does that leave me at just under 5'1"?
Okay, nevermind.......I'm really short! lol
But I'm really not a biatch....just ask anyone....really....really...I MEAN IT!...REALLY!...WHATEVER!!!

really though....

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
:lol: leaford, you love ALL women. ;)

Guilty as charged! :lol:

I've been spending the last three months trying to find someone who speaks english who doesn't work at one of our factories. Man though, if I was the type to fish off the company pier, I'd have had my pick of girlfriends by now. ;)

m1273c

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Texas, U.S.A.
I recently had something similar happen with my manual PT. I was sitting on the couch, vaping away. I put the PT down on the arm of the couch and went into the kitchen for a snacky snack. When I came back the white cap on my PT was distended. I picked up the PT and it was HOT! I pushed the button a few times - after putting it close to my ear and hearing the air swooshing through - to try to turn it off. Finally had to unplug it. I couldn't touch the carto immediately. The white cap fell out of the carton when I put it on the table. I thought well it just got stuck or something. I put another carto on it - it worked, then didn't, then did, etc etc etc. I decided I wouldn't use it now.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
I think I've been missing a good conversation in this thread. Don't knock short redheads LOL. I'm 5'4" and hubby is 6'3" and if he would stop shaving his head, he's a redhead too. My poor daughter is only 5'2" and not only looks just like me, acts just like me too. Poor kid was double cursed. One of these days I'll stop calling her "the kid", she turned 21 last month.

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
I'm 5'4 and I don't think that is short!

Funny story, yesterday I was in the kitchen cleaning up and my mom (5'0) walks up behind me with a wooden spoon. I turn around and she has the darn thing raised like she is going to swat me. I said "What the heck are you doing!?"

Her response: "Oh I am just getting a coffee mug down from the top shelf, mind grabbing it for me?"

For real, I had no idea that when she is here she was using utensils to send heavy ceramic mugs flying at her head! She said so far she has always caught them!
:shock:

Needless to say I am now stocking the lower shelves with one of everything for her. ;)

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
I always wear heels in an airport. At 5'10", I can get to six feet with a 4" heel, and that puts me over the average height of guys; and it's sooo much easier to spot your gate, the people you're with, etc. [the 2" in 4" heels seems counter-intuitive, but it's not. Think about a triangle and rotating about an axis and it'll become clear...without a platform you're not gaining as much height as one might think at first-blush.] I can only guess the advantage to 6'6" in that environment. It's also handy in grocery stores... Suxxors in the clothing stores though, as I'm sure you can _well_ appreciate. ;)

hwyrunrz

Dec 27, 2009
FL
I had the same thing happen to me while using another brand of e-cig, really poured a heck of a lot of smoke out the end of the carto. and that is the reason among others that is switched to V4L. still loving them so far. and have switched over several of my friends over to V4L from analogs. my last order for a friend was placed just last night. my name his cc number.
I THINK THIS IS A ONE IN A MILLION OCCURENCE. and as they seem to be aware of it. I am sure they are working to correct it

Symmetric

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Dallas, GA, USA
"Debouce" is kinda what it sounds like. A switch will electrically "bounce" meaning that it makes and breaks contact repeatedly when cycled. Well engineered firmware (or discreet circuit design) will compensate for that in varyingly complex and more or less effective ways.

Noise is electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, radio-freq, high-freq, magnetic, etc noise, generated either by the device itself or within its surroundings. Setting the device with your cell is an example of just about all those types of noise interacting with the circuit and with the electromechanical and mechanical components within the device.

I haven't reversed a manual battery yet, so I can't comment on what code may be running on them. I'm hoping to get that opportunity at some point.

<sigh> talk nerdy to me!

Joe Camel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
I always wear heels in an airport. At 5'10", I can get to six feet with a 4" heel, and that puts me over the average height of guys; and it's sooo much easier to spot your gate, the people you're with, etc. [the 2" in 4" heels seems counter-intuitive, but it's not. Think about a triangle and rotating about an axis and it'll become clear...without a platform you're not gaining as much height as one might think at first-blush.] I can only guess the advantage to 6'6" in that environment. It's also handy in grocery stores... Suxxors in the clothing stores though, as I'm sure you can _well_ appreciate. ;)
I always find myself handing things down to people during shopping. It makes me feel like asking them to get stuff for me off the bottom shelf. The world is made for small people anyways. Riding on a plane outside of first class is hell when you're tall. On top of that since I wear size 16 shoes I have to buy them on ebay, since no stores carry them.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I haven't reversed a manual battery yet, so I can't comment on what code may be running on them. I'm hoping to get that opportunity at some point.

As soon as I drain this one it's on it's way to you..don't want the post office freaking out if all of a sudden it starts doing that again and the envelope starts glowing..
Silly me thinking I'd run it down by not vaping it just pushing button til cut off again and again..not thinking that without the draw of the carto it'd take forever..do I been subconciously playing with the battery while I do other stuff for days before I said duh!

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI

:D I wear heels all the time myself never under 3". And yes, it seems to be quite common belief that a 4" heel would give 4"; I'm always debating this with ppl. I totally understand the clothing issue well!

I always find myself handing things down to people during shopping. It makes me feel like asking them to get stuff for me off the bottom shelf. The world is made for small people anyways. Riding on a plane outside of first class is hell when you're tall. On top of that since I wear size 16 shoes I have to buy them on ebay, since no stores carry them.

LOL OMGz! Ppl do that to me too! It happens at least once whenever I go shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread