Vacopolypse Shopping List

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I am stocking up for the impending FDA BS by compiling some "stuff" and keeping them in unopened boxes. I plan on buying a Pro-thingy mini because I want something that will last forever with replaceable batteries, so please don't start raving about mech mods, etc. I already have 2 Itaste VV/VW in the box, unopened and also plan on purchasing two additional MVPs, which I will also leave unopened in the box.

PRICE is always a consideration, but I am going for other attributes, too.

ASIDE from wicking materials, Nicotine and flavorings, I would like suggestions for the following:

1. Easiest RBA - I am talking "RBAs For Dummies" Stupid Easy. I will buy two, so I would either like them to be the same one, or similar to rebuild. They also have to be durable.

2. Most durable clearo/easiest to re-wick. I currently love EVODS, so right now I am also hoarding those, too.

3. Glass tank suggestions.

I want to make myself impervious to rising taxes and regulations.

If you can think of other things I may need for my stash, please let me know. :)

Last edited:

Saltraker

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hannibal, Missouri
I'm sure there will be many vapers hoarding equipment. Everyone is different, however, and what will be good for one ain't necessarily going to be true for someone else. Right now, however, I hope you have left your comment on the FDA website and have contacted your congressional representatives regarding the proposed rule. There will be time enough to decide what to stock up on later.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Not to rain on any parade or diss a product... but... I'd skip both the MVPs and leaving gear in un-opened boxes. You want to know if they're dead on arrival or not.

The MVP has an internal battery that does not have an indefinite shelf life. If you want something that you can wipe dust off in a couple of years and still have it work "as new", the MVP would not be it. For such a scenario, mechanical mods are definitely the way to go. Get a few cheap, decent ones. You can always get batteries later.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Yes, yes yes, I am a member of CASAA, too. No lectures, please. TYIA

I'm sure there will be many vapers hoarding equipment. Everyone is different, however, and what will be good for one ain't necessarily going to be true for someone else. Right now, however, I hope you have left your comment on the FDA website and have contacted your congressional representatives regarding the proposed rule. There will be time enough to decide what to stock up on later.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Agree that anything with an internal battery will not last forever even unopened on the shelf.

My list includes:

1. Evic easy heads or mech mods...anything that is relatively simple.
2. Passthrus. Just plain plug in devices. These are cheap and can last awhile. A couple of dozen will keep me going for years.
3. Unflavored nic juice...I mostly vape unflavored so I think that gives me an advantage. I have a couple of years in the freezer...but I'm going to need a lot more.
4. Cartos because I love carto tanks. This is my weak link, so I'm seriously considering learning rba stuff. A Kayfun of some kind is likely in my near term future.

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia
Yes, I am a member of CAASA also. But, I am also a prepper. I prefer to be ready and nothing happen than to be unprepared and something happen. It's not like things would go to waste. I will use them either way.

That being said, I am planning on what I am buying just in case. I can NOT buy a Provari. It's just not possible on my budget. Soooo, if you had to buy a mech mod from, let's say, Fasttech, which one/two would you buy? As far as toppers, I am planning on getting Kayfuns. (and a buncha EVODs)

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Chelle--I have been buying a few Twists to stick in the drawer (good idea to charge them up and see they work). I kind of am partial to 30S for my Provari. Other people like other stuff for theirs, but these work for me. I have 5 or 6 and a couple of boxes of atomizers. For the "little" batteries, I have Aspire BDC ES because they work best for me and a couple of boxes of atomizers. I think no matter what happens, we are safe with a Provari, so for me the stockpiling is tanks and atomizers and as we get closer to the actual regulation juice and nicotine and maybe figuring out how to DIY the juice. I think that the juice is where the most hurt will come in. They are going to tax it out the wazoo and require so many expensive filings from the vendors that they will have to increase prices also. Ugh, ugh, ugh!!!

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I bought a couple of Twists and Spinners, too. I plan on at least two more Itaste vv/vws (total of 4 unused in box). I am going to buy another one or two MVPs. Throw in a mini Provari and that APV Mod I just linked to, I should be good for at least 5 years or more!

I am getting plenty of Nic to go with what I have. Not worried about things that can be used for other things, like cotton, wire, flavoring, pg/vg. I just want to make sure "they" can't interfere with my vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread