Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
3. you got electricity over there in queens?

3- Queens is HUGE! I only lost power for 8 hours on Tuesday when Con edison purposely turned it off.
The next block from me and maybe for about a mile there is no power and many houses were damaged over here but YEAH I'm fortunate. At the same time as much damage as there was there is a TON OF places that aren't affected other then trees down.. Regardless the savages are everywhere and people are absolute animals with no respect for other living human beings...........

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Either use a pre punched 808 carto (Sorry, I don't have them available) or pick up an 808-510 adapter. Those are pretty cheap and you can find them at a lot of different vendors sites.

1. New to this contest.. just took a peak at the site. Do any of the tanks work and play well with 808 threading?

scoopbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles
3- Queens is HUGE! I only lost power for 8 hours on Tuesday when Con edison purposely turned it off.
The next block from me and maybe for about a mile there is no power and many houses were damaged over here but YEAH I'm fortunate. At the same time as much damage as there was there is a TON OF places that aren't affected other then trees down.. Regardless the savages are everywhere and people are absolute animals with no respect for other living human beings...........

4. my friends sister lives in brooklyn and she hasn't been back yet. shes by crown heights. my friends in new jersey are nearly out of gas, still dont have electricity and have moved to their friends in albany. pretty crazy time to live in the NE

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I still have quite a bit of family on LI.
Some lost power and not much else, but had 2 cousins lose their homes to flood waters.
The devastation is spotty but widespread from what I hear.

foxxof

Oct 6, 2012
Colorado

Imagine what it will be like when the Zombies arrive.

foxxof

Oct 6, 2012
Colorado

Some lost power and not much else, but had 2 cousins lose their homes to flood waters.

Hope your family makes it through OK. Having a home destroyed must be a strange sort of awful. I can only imagine.

... I'm REALLY Sorry if this offends anyone...

I cheered inside reading that. People need to wake up. Sadly the "city folk" seem to be slumbering the worst.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
11/03 Entry #2 . . .

Sorry to hear that "Ray" - I can attest to the fact that the "devastation" is very spotty . . .

I just hope Your Family is safe and out of harms way . . .

EDIT: Same goes for you too "gogo" . . .:)

Last edited:

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
3. I am so sorry to hear about your family's homes that were destroyed.

I went to grad school on Long Island, so I have lots of friends up there and my husband's family are all there. Most of them have power back and some damage to fences and minor things. I have one friend that had 4 feet of water in their apartment and pretty much lost everything. My husband was up there for his mom's birthday and had to deal with the storm too. He is coming home to me tomorrow and I will be so glad to have him here again.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
2. Enjoying xxpiccxx rage posts. And hey gogo, hang in there man. Hope things get better soon.

Tappytalkin' on my gNex
5--------- Awwwww man It's not rage! It's disgust..
Of all the many things I have coming this week in terms of vape mail, THE NEW $3 DRIP TIP coming excites me the most.. Priorities....

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
xxpiccxx:7667864 said:
5--------- Awwwww man It's not rage! It's disgust..
Of all the many things I have coming this week in terms of vape mail, THE NEW $3 DRIP TIP coming excites me the most.. Priorities....

#3 Haha sounds like me, I have an unhealthy obsession with drip tips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread