Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Chit chat

I'm sorry, Ocelot!
I thought I had!

1) I may have been confused. I thought you had a metal one, but hadn't tried it yet. I any case, I agree with you about not liking being unable to see the juice. I read a post somewhere about a person dipping in a toothpick to check the level, but it seems like so much bother. I'm really enjoying my glass tank and will probably get a few more. I used one of my Stardusts today and the draw was so hard compared to the tank.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

I'm gonna try to come up with a way to store all my Triple V tanks standing up and full! I am SO bad at this kinda thing!

--chit chat --

Check this puppy out! If the slots are too small, there must be some other "crafty" thing that would work: Bottle Caddy [BOTTCAD] - $10.49 : Cutters Creek

Here's another idea. The one pictured is using cardboard tubes, but I bet you could make something similar out of pvc pipe or connectors. http://pinterest.com/pin/166422148700199487/

I also looked at spice racks, which might be ok. This is what I use for all of my gear. It's a printer's drawer that fits into a drawer of my work table. For juices and tanks, I put them in shot glasses, medicine bottles or plastic condiment cups.

printers drawer.jpg

Last edited:

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
10/10 Entry #2 . . .

Okay "Lettechead" and the rest of you Cinnamon Vapors out there . . . AND - Hopefully "RayN' doesn't mind this discussion in his thread . . . As many people know already, I am a "diabetic" who is avoiding any "Nicquid" that is "Sweet" or has any sugar/sweetner/sugar subsitutes added or is Food related (if I want food I'll eat it ;)) . . . And although as we all know taste do vary (BLAA BLAA BLAA) . . . I actually have one "Nicquid" that's been pretty good and that I will continue to use that is a "Cinnamon Red Hot w/ Menthol" . . . So I was wondering what "You" would possibly recommend as a Good Cinnamon "Nicquid" to try, especially that will not "Crack" or cause leaking in clearomizers/tanks . . .

THANKS ! ! ! :D

1. I am not a cinnamon dude, but I have never read a bad review of Cinful Pear by Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

Hi Everyone!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
10/10 Entry #2 . . .

Okay "Lettechead" and the rest of you Cinnamon Vapors out there . . . AND - Hopefully "RayN' doesn't mind this discussion in his thread . . . As many people know already, I am a "diabetic" who is avoiding any "Nicquid" that is "Sweet" or has any sugar/sweetner/sugar subsitutes added or is Food related (if I want food I'll eat it ;)) . . . And although as we all know taste do vary (BLAA BLAA BLAA) . . . I actually have one "Nicquid" that's been pretty good and that I will continue to use that is a "Cinnamon Red Hot w/ Menthol" . . . So I was wondering what "You" would possibly recommend as a Good Cinnamon "Nicquid" to try, especially that will not "Crack" or cause leaking in clearomizers/tanks . . .

2) My favorite is RH Candy Cane by Vixen Vapors. It's a sweet cinnamon and you can adjust the flavor and menthol amount. (My taste buds are shot, so get 3x flavor and medium menthol.) As far as a tank, there are so many juices that cause problems, I'm thinking of going to glass exclusively: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-29.html

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
10/10 Entry #3 . . .

5. I am so glad that you have found something that is working for you! That makes me very happy for you. Unfortunately, I am not really a cinnamon vapor, so I don't have any suggestions for you, but I wish you luck in finding good stuff!

Actually, it is not the "Turn To "Nicquid" for "Me", however it is something I have been using for a few months (even before the accident) . . . Still nice to have something I can taste at least . . . Anyway - THANKS :)

hey Uncle! I don't use any commercial juices so I can't recommend any particular company. I will say that many cinnamon or banana juices are considered to be "tank busters". BUT, if you use rayN's tanks, you don't have to worry about it. I haven't seen any changes at all in his tanks and I vape a LOT of cinnamon. Also, I am a diabetic too and I consider the amount of "sweeteners" used in vaping to be negligible. Good Luck with that cleaning. I am doing laundry right now

Yea - I know . . . I do have 1 of "RayN' Tanks (That I was able to "win" - THANKS Again "RayN") just haven't used it yet, I want to wait till I do find a "Nicquid" I can use in it on a steady bases in that one tank . . . :D So, I do appreciate reading that endorsement from You about the VVV Tanks . . .:D

Now - As for the "negligible" effects of sugar/sweetner in "Nicquids" - actually that is up for further discussion and research, simply because from what I understand/know and was able to checked out, it actually can and does depend on what and how much you vape . . . Just as an FYI: I posted about it before and again here in a thread "RayN' started if you might want to check it out: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oking/309830-diabetes-vaping.html#post7214727 :D

As for the "Cleaning" - got cancelled for today and tomorrow :( (Friend got called to JOB Interviews ;) ) . . . Hopefully, it will be done this weekend - or better said, it better be done by then . . . ;) BTW: Since "You" are doing laundry - I only have 4 loads to do so where do you want me to send it too . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. I am not a cinnamon dude, but I have never read a bad review of Cinful Pear by Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

2) My favorite is RH Candy Cane by Vixen Vapors. It's a sweet cinnamon and you can adjust the flavor and menthol amount. (My taste buds are shot, so get 3x flavor and medium menthol.) As far as a tank, there are so many juices that cause problems, I'm thinking of going to glass exclusively: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-29.html

Thanks to both of you for the information :thumbs: - I will check it out . . . :D

Last edited:

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Chit Chat -

10/10 Entry #2 . . .

Hey Uncle!

Hmmm... that's actually not a very easy request.
Largely because ALL cinnamons will crack certain tanks/clearos - it depends on what they're made of.
Glass, Polypro, metal tanks will all be fine. CE3 clearos work fine in my experience. Even the newer CE4+ work OK.
The older CE4s will crack.

The best cinnamon that I've ever had is Atomic Blast from the Indy Vapor Store - I love it - cinnamon and spicy with just a touch of sweetness. Unfortunately (for me) it only comes in 24mg nic.
Many people like Tasty Vapors Atomic Cinnacide, but I found it a bit too fruity.
VadeDudes and MaddCatt Red Hots have been surprisingly good, although not with the depth that I particularly am looking for.

I DO adore my cinnamon!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
10/10 Entry #4 . . .

I'm gonna try to come up with a way to store all my Triple V tanks standing up and full! I am SO bad at this kinda thing!

I was very "lucky" to find a "Caddy" that holds everything I use . . . Matter of fact, the model I got was "named" after "Me" - it's called . . . "The Uncle" . . . If "RayN' allows I will post a picture of it or the link to the Vendors thread . . . I am sure if "You" cannot find something to your specifications this Vendor would make one for "You" at a very reasonable cost . . . He did with "Me" and so many other people to already - He is a VERY GOOD Guy - Like "RayN" as far as I am concerned . . . Let "Me" know if you're interested in finding out any more information . . . :D

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
10/10 Entry #5 . . . .

Chit Chat -
Hey Uncle!

Hmmm... that's actually not a very easy request.
Largely because ALL cinnamons will crack certain tanks/clearos - it depends on what they're made of.
Glass, Polypro, metal tanks will all be fine. CE3 clearos work fine in my experience. Even the newer CE4+ work OK.
The older CE4s will crack.

The best cinnamon that I've ever had is Atomic Blast from the Indy Vapor Store - I love it - cinnamon and spicy with just a touch of sweetness. Unfortunately (for me) it only comes in 24mg nic.
Many people like Tasty Vapors Atomic Cinnacide, but I found it a bit too fruity.
VadeDudes and MaddCatt Red Hots have been surprisingly good, although not with the depth that I particularly am looking for.

I DO adore my cinnamon!!!

THANK YOU - So Much - "Sweet Lady" . . .

I hear ya' about the tanks - that is why I am asking for other people experiences . . . Already spent to much on clearomizers & "tanks" that people were raving about before they found out that they crack/leak with certain "Nicquids" . . . And - now I cannot return them, so I learned once again that I need to wait and ask more question before I buy anything else . . . More importantly, I cannot afford to do a "Trail & Error" thing with these as some other people can either - especially since I am using mainly "Menthol" and "Cinanmons". . . ;) Thankfully - I have one of "RayN" VVV Tanks I won that I am waiting to use with one of the New flavors I find and use that one just for that flavor of Menthol "Nicquid" . . . :D

Anyway - I will definatly check out the "Atomic Blast" (and the other couple you mentioned) since it sounds like what I might be interested in :D. . . As for the other one - as soon as you mention "Fruity", I feel like running for the hills . . . ;) Again - THANKS ! ! ! :D :wub:

Last edited:

paulbald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
La Salle,Illinois
Chit chat

I'm sorry, Ocelot!
I thought I had!

See my post below.

Generally, I'm having problems with my Vivis anyway - even discounting my ambivilant feelings about the metal Vivi tanks.
Every 4-5 draws, I'm getting juice in my mouth.
The top is on straight and the silicone cap seems to be in the right place, but I'm still sucking juice!
It's frusterating.

Perhaps I'm drawing too hard?

Anyone have any ideas?

1) It's probably condensation.I just take off my drip tip and put the a corner of paper towel down the hole and soak it up and then clean my drip tip under hot water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread