VAMO from vaporbreak.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarje

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Jeffreys Bay
Hi Sarje I have asked vapor break about your order now and they said they going to speak to management. I spoke to karen as I was abit worried about my order. hope you get sorted

Thanks bud. I'm sure you'll come right - a lot of guys on here have. Just a bad experience from a few of us. A lesson for the future, if you live in SA, don't order from companies that use China Post. In my experience, if they've shipped yours by HK or Singpost - you should have it in your hands 2 to 3 weeks after order.

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
VB is now starting to sell mechanical mods.
their choices thus far have not been good but i assume he will carry others that are appealing.
Home | Vaporbreak Members Forum
that is a forum of theirs, a guy named Robbie is running the show there.
Home | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK
that is the forum that Robbie is a member at, go read some of his posts, he is not a newbie.
enjoy your week people and hope this will help you all.

oh yeah, fastech:http://www.fasttech.com/ is also a nice store, they are starting to carry mech's as well, for cheap.

another good source for deals:http://.........blogspot.ca/, he is starting a Canadian blog:http://www.vaporjoes.ca/.

sorry to hear you all jumping ship just when the going is starting but, i hope my links will give you some better insight.

Last edited:

Mrcarcrazy

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Odessa, TX
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance
May 13, 2013, 12:42 pm
CHINA After a week. I fully expected something like this! But come on tell a fella en route to destination or something. LOL . I expect another week or 2-3 i'll get a out for delivery. Origin post prepared my shipment thrice that has got to be special. Just saw vapor jo post fasttech vamos v2 29.90. Damnit!

LOL, same here. I'm more excited about this silly device than my wife (who will be using it) is. I check the shipping daily (or 3x daily)...only to be saddened by no changes. makes the wait seem that much longer...I guess I need to buy something else so I can focus on that.

kinhvanhoa

Aug 17, 2012
durham,nc
My second order arrived yesterday. It took 8 days (not working days) from China to US by EMS. It's impressive comparing to my first order by China Post. I paid $5 more than China Post airmail but it alleviated my stress. :D
P.S. Two unprotected 18650 batteries came with some rust on top, but it worked as normal. Also, I have to mention that VB shipped button top 18350 batteries with 800mAh instead of unprotected flat top ones with 900mAh.

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
My second order arrived yesterday. It took 8 days (not working days) Also, I have to mention that VB shipped button top 18350 batteries with 800mAh instead of unprotected flat top ones with 900mAh.

I doubt the flat tops were ever 900mAh, they're junk. After 2 months in rotation with 2 AW 350s, the VB supplied ones last about 1/3 the time compared to the AWs.

kinhvanhoa

Aug 17, 2012
durham,nc
I doubt the flat tops were ever 900mAh, they're junk. After 2 months in rotation with 2 AW 350s, the VB supplied ones last about 1/3 the time compared to the AWs.

Actually, 18350 batteries I received in my first order (Vamo V2 Starter kit) were grey color and printed clearly as "3.7V 900mAh."
This time, button top batteries came with blue (usual bulk 18350 and 18650s) printed as "3.7 V 800 mAh." I don't have any equipment testing the actual performance of batteries.

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
Lots of eye opening reviews in the flashlight hobby forums where folks have tested their batteries and chargers with scopes, analyzers, and hobbyist programmable PS's sharing tech data, very educational. With a few exceptions, AW being one of them, many mAh claims are nothing more than marketing nonsense, some are over-rated by as much as 3 times! VB batteries and charger are dirt cheap in his kit, ya get what ya pay for. I bought the kit to have a spare charger, it's never been used, I'm actually concerned about even using it :)

KC Jones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
LOL, same here. I'm more excited about this silly device than my wife (who will be using it) is. I check the shipping daily (or 3x daily)...only to be saddened by no changes. makes the wait seem that much longer...I guess I need to buy something else so I can focus on that.

Right. my panasonics came in from fasttech monday n there just starring at me. LOL.:vapor:

KC Jones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
My second order arrived yesterday. It took 8 days (not working days) from China to US by EMS. It's impressive comparing to my first order by China Post. I paid $5 more than China Post airmail but it alleviated my stress. :D
P.S. Two unprotected 18650 batteries came with some rust on top, but it worked as normal. Also, I have to mention that VB shipped button top 18350 batteries with 800mAh instead of unprotected flat top ones with 900mAh.

Dang mine was 8.60 china post slow boat and quoted @ $26 for ems. Only 2 options i remember clearly.

Has anyone else ordered and received the stainless Vamos from VB and got a new "sunglass dark" window? I just got mine yesterday and am blown away by how cool the new viewing window looks! Will post a pic if no one else has one yet.

i am waiting for your pics.
sounds interesting.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
IMG_5060.jpg IMG_5062.jpg
IMG_5054.jpg

here it is. Center Vamo has the old viewing window, bottom pic shows tinted windows too

Last edited:

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
The Ocelot offered this explanation in another thread just now that may or may not be the problem: Apparently one or more of the servers are having problems with attachments so depending on which one you are logged into, you may or may not have a problem seeing attachments hosted on ECF.

I tried logging out and back in with no success. There are others having trouble seeing attachments today, hopefully ECF will work the bugs out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread