Vamo user check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vamo check in! After 1 months with Ego-C's then 2 months with Ego Twist's, I'm loving this thing!

Going back to my Ego's after vaping the beast is like smoking cigarettes after a cigar, or putting on shoes after ski boots, or using an aluminum tennis racket after a new graphite one, or - well, you get the idea...

Niagara-on-the-Lake-20130216-00044.jpg

Mohawkharry

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
Illinois
O'k I got the vamo in record time and could not be more pleased! No problems what so ever with vaporbeast. I am running the cheapo batts that come in the kit with good results so far. The charger has a trickle down to green that flashes green, red and put a 4.2 on my batts.
Vapen Halo turkish 24mg at 5 watts with the 2.4 head in my vivi nova, head reads 2.7 ohms, after an hour i'm still at 4.1 charge.
I love this mod!

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
I can officially check in now! My vamo came in this evening from vaporbreak. Adapter on t2, and there is plumes of vapor. I'm impressed. Still working thru the menus no1 vs no2. minus button looks more depressed than plus and heavier than I'm used to. sure I'll get used to it. :) Haven't noticed any warmth on the end cap and I'm going back thru the manual and threads to refresh my memory all this bad boy can do...not using the batteries it came with (icr), have my aw 18350 short mode going right now.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
My first APV!
Steel V2 from kidneypuncher.com (he's local to me) with upgraded gold spring, gasket on positive terminal, and it remembers my wattage setting on power off/battery change. I already have a JWrap in the mail to me and it should be here tomorrow!

This thing is a friggin BEAST! Holy crap I didn't expect this much of a difference going from a Twist to the VAMO. I'm definitely going to have to come down on the nicotine level of my juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread