Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Interested in a istick 30w belt clip type, do you have any camo type designs, it's for my husband
I have digital woodland, desert, and arctic.
Those would be good on a case that small.
I also have some other stuff, but the pattern does not work well on small items.
There is an options gallery a few posts back, it shows the patterns I keep on-hand.

SwampGremlin

Nov 1, 2014
Florida
Hi, Coffeebum I could not figure out how to private message you from my mobile on this forum, I am located in Florida and looking to get a nice rx200 belt holster and I sell cars at Chevy and walk around a lot and this mod is not very dress pants friendly I need something discreet yet classy most likely a felt lining I pretty much trust your judgement as you know more about the products than I not sure if you have a swivel belt clip avalible if so that would be awesome to be able to turn it sideways while you sit. Anyhow after looking on the net yours seems to be the nicest looking thing out there and most durable as well if you have time shoot me a private message and I would be greatful to own one of these holsters thanks.I am invisioning carbon fiber with orange felt if that's possible that would be great.

Last edited:

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Hi, Coffeebum I could not figure out how to private message you from my mobile on this forum, I am located in Florida and looking to get a nice rx200 belt holster and I sell cars at Chevy and walk around a lot and this mod is not very dress pants friendly I need something discreet yet classy most likely a felt lining I pretty much trust your judgement as you know more about the products than I not sure if you have a swivel belt clip avalible if so that would be awesome to be able to turn it sideways while you sit. Anyhow after looking on the net yours seems to be the nicest looking thing out there and most durable as well if you have time shoot me a private message and I would be greatful to own one of these holsters thanks.I am invisioning carbon fiber with orange felt if that's possible that would be great.
Sure man, I will PM you.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Ok we got a brother with a problem. He is not in the US and needs a case for one of these mods.
I don't have molds for these, but if anyone has a mod they can send me , I will make them a free case.
I keep the mod for a week or so, and send it back with a case of your choice.

Lost Vape Therion
Lost Vape Triade
Asmodus Minikin

Shoot me a PM if you are willing to help.
Thanks
Just got a message about the Lost Vape Therion and Triad, still looking for a Minikin.
Once again the people on the forum have delivered!

Mikehendrickssr

Aug 14, 2016
First thread was kinda clunky, starting fresh and hopefully more bandwidth friendly.
I will list the mods I can forge plastic for as they become available.
So far here are models available and prices.
Payment will have to be through PayPal, or send a money order. PM for all that.

iStick 30w $30.00 (clip only)
iStick 50W $40.00
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 with Shark Skin $40.00
Vapor Flask DNA 40 $40.00
REO Grand $40.00
Billet Box $40.00
Shipping: USPS first class is $3.00 and Priority I will do for $6.00
(US only, PM for shipping estimates to another country)

These are made from a material called kydex, it is a thermoformable plastic used in various applications including knife sheaths and handgun holsters.
I have been working with this material for several years and have a one-man shop providing hand formed custom products.
Custom cases for other mods are possible, but I may require the mod for fitting purposes.
PM me about what you want and I will try to work something out.
I can do faux carbon fiber, many different colors, and different camos and prints. I can also do molle attachments or other types of belt attachments.
Heck if you want a double thigh rig for your custom competition cloud blowers with battery slots I can do it o_O

I will try to keep the imgur gallery updated, all the info (except for pricing) is on there with the pics.

I have a reuleaux 200 and would like one of your holster how can i get one

Michael-Thomas

Aug 15, 2016
First thread was kinda clunky, starting fresh and hopefully more bandwidth friendly.
I will list the mods I can forge plastic for as they become available.
So far here are models available and prices.
Payment will have to be through PayPal, or send a money order. PM for all that.

iStick 30w $30.00 (clip only)
iStick 50W $40.00
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 with Shark Skin $40.00
Vapor Flask DNA 40 $40.00
REO Grand $40.00
Billet Box $40.00
Shipping: USPS first class is $3.00 and Priority I will do for $6.00
(US only, PM for shipping estimates to another country)

These are made from a material called kydex, it is a thermoformable plastic used in various applications including knife sheaths and handgun holsters.
I have been working with this material for several years and have a one-man shop providing hand formed custom products.
Custom cases for other mods are possible, but I may require the mod for fitting purposes.
PM me about what you want and I will try to work something out.
I can do faux carbon fiber, many different colors, and different camos and prints. I can also do molle attachments or other types of belt attachments.
Heck if you want a double thigh rig for your custom competition cloud blowers with battery slots I can do it o_O

I will try to keep the imgur gallery updated, all the info (except for pricing) is on there with the pics.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
For those folks looking to buy the RX200 holster, I bought one from Coffee over 6 months ago. Have beat the crap out of it and it is still none the worse for wear. Great holster and great vendor!

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
0471873afaffd3c0ab5cb9851aa2776b.jpg
c0418a53be52b0dfcc9cf324cb2e559e.jpg

By the way Coffee,
Forgot to thank you for the awesome case.
The peeps gotta see the pics, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: coffeebum

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Been without power since Matthew came knocking here in south east Ga. Just got back to the 21st century, really liking hot showers and internet access!

By the way Coffee,
Forgot to thank you for the awesome case.
The peeps gotta see the pics, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics! Hope the case serves you well.

I'm in the same boat. I need a holster for a reuleaux r2/3. Need something with a belt clip

Does the r2/3 has the same dimensions with the three battery door installed as the regular RX line?
If so then we are good. Same case should work in either config.

Reactions: kas122461

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Been without power since Matthew came knocking here in south east Ga. Just got back to the 21st century, really liking hot showers and internet access!

Thanks for the pics! Hope the case serves you well.

Does the r2/3 has the same dimensions with the three battery door installed as the regular RX line?
If so then we are good. Same case should work in either config.

Glad you are safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread