Vape Kitchen Juice from River Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I was browsing River Supply to look at their DIY products and noticed they offer a ejuice line called vape Kitchen. The prices are extremely reasonable (3.99 for a 60ml) and they looked like interesting flavors. I was wondering if anyone on here has ever tried Vape Kitchen eliquid or has heard anything about their quality. If so, can you let me know? Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I was buying VK years ago and loved them. 100%vg then. I am buying them again via Nic River.
Favs are Opus 4, Ube Macapeno and Buko Pando for non fruit flavors. I am never without.
The Pineapple Whip and Mangeaux are astounding for fruit flavors.
My daughter loves the Taro and Jasmine Tea's and the Vanilla Chai.
I was not big on the custard. French Toast, Banana Pudding all have the same base as the custard. Not a fan.
I am also not a fan of any of the tobacco's.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I was buying VK years ago and loved them. 100%vg then. I am buying them again via Nic River.
Favs are Opus 4, Ube Macapeno and Buko Pando for non fruit flavors. I am never without.
The Pineapple Whip and Mangeaux are astounding for fruit flavors.
My daughter loves the Taro and Jasmine Tea's and the Vanilla Chai.
I was not big on the custard. French Toast, Banana Pudding all have the same base as the custard. Not a fan.
I am also not a fan of any of the tobacco's.
I generally prefer fruit flavors, so I might have to check out the Whip and Mangeaux. Thanks for the recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread