Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
{off subject} Andria,I started a conversation with you,no answer,I'm must have done it wrong.

No, I got it, but it was a nightmare of a day, so I procrastinated, and when I finally got to it, to start answering, I saw that replies were closed, so I couldn't answer -- if you want to send another "conversation," I'll answer, I promise! :thumb:

Andria

NathanielFT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Quite regularly I have mods in my PMs slapping the back of my hand for petty nonsense like profanity (are we not all over 18 here??), but having the piece of shyte racist confederate flag as a display pic is ok. Lol

53d5454c1605fb115c0002fd.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Lol are you?

Yes indeed.
however It was a rhetorical statement.
A basic high school level understanding of American history would suffice.

Our country has a rich history, that lots of Americans today obviously need to take the time to learn.

NathanielFT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Yes indeed.
however It was a rhetorical statement.
A basic high school level understanding of American history would suffice.

Our country has a rich history, that lots of Americans today obviously need to take the time to learn.
Rich, that's a word for it lol. American's do need to learn their history - the REAL history - but that's another topic, as is the true value of an american high school education. I just found it funny how i'm always getting censored, yet displaying that flag with all it represents is perfectly fine. Outside of a museum the only thing it's good for is a toilet paper substitute or something to keep the campfire going

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Rich, that's a word for it lol. American's do need to learn their history - the REAL history - but that's another topic, as is the true value of an american high school education. I just found it funny how i'm always getting censored, yet displaying that flag with all it represents is perfectly fine. Outside of a museum the only thing it's good for is a toilet paper substitute or something to keep the campfire going

Well it's a good thing for everyone that won't happen.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Quite regularly I have mods in my PMs slapping the back of my hand for petty nonsense like profanity (are we not all over 18 here??), but having the piece of shyte racist confederate flag as a display pic is ok. Lol

53d5454c1605fb115c0002fd.jpg
That you perceive it as such , and your continued remarks tells me everything I need to know about you , on the ignore list you go .

Reactions: AndriaD

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Alright then. This thread has gone down the tubes. Way too many insults slinging around, too much off topic arguments and insults. Time for this thread to be put to rest.

Closing!

Try to remember we have all types of vapers here and not all of them are stupid or lazy to build different types of things. Some of us just Don't Care to fiddle. If I am lazy, so be it. Insults are NOT necessary nor welcome.

Be more considerate of each other.

Have a great night and think before you type.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread