The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VAPEMAIL! WooHoo!

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Don29palms, Nov 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    She likes the Pepsi blue. I think she'll like it especially when she's driving.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Last week I got a Basium mod and a BTFC RDA. I've been using the combo all day at work. It's been very nice.
    The Basium is a very basic and simple dual 18650 squonk mod. It is VV/VW only. I was surprised that is smaller than it looks. So far I'm really liking it alot.
    The BTFC RDA is a good match up on the Basium. I through in a couple of my rectangle wire core claptons, wicked it up with rayon and juiced it up with my DIY Escape ejuice. With the airflow wide open it is very cloudy but the flavor is muted. I cut down the top airflow a little more than half and it really brought out the flavor and still has very good airflow. It squonks very well and I would say it's leak resistance. It's not easy to over squonk. The BTFC RDA is a winner in my book.

P.S. Just got a Reload X RDA in the mail yesterday.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I haven't got anything new for awhile now. I'm having shinyitis withdrawl.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Skunk!

Skunk! Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Not buying anything is killing me...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    ME TOO.

LOL as would not affording enough caloric intake to live. So, there's always that.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Yesterday I got my Damn Vape Dread RDA. I did a little review in the RDA section. I've been using it all last nigh5 and today. Last night I wqs using it in power mode. This morning I switched over to tc mode on the Cartel Revenant mod. This RDA really shines in tc mode. I'm really liking it.

P.S. i also switched to some DIY Grapeberry Ice ejuice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I haven't used the a Bushido II in awhile now. Today I was bored and so I through in some rectangle wire core claptons and wicked her up. WOW! Those coils really brought out the best of this RDA. I am using some Monkey Fart ejuice and you can taste every little bit of the peanut butter banana and chocolate. I need to start using the Bushido II alot more for sure.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Skwij

Skwij Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Hubs has two of these with Mad Dogs and LOVES them. They work flawlessly for him.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I was looking through some vape stuff today and came across my Smoant Battlestar RDA. It must have fell off the rack and I forgot about it. So I took it apart, cleaned it up and through in some of my coils. I forgot how goid this little, inexpensive RDA is. It has airflow similar to the Mad Dog as it's a bottom side airflow. It's more airy than the Mad Dog. It has good flavor and makes dense big clouds. Fasttech has them for $13. That's an excellent price for an authentic RDA. It has posts like the TM24 PRO so it's very easy to build. The other thing I like is it has a DEEP juice well. I would say this is great for beginners on up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    So I dug out the Apocalypse this morning. I've been using my Wormhole all week at work at felt like making some clouds so the Apocalypse it is. Cleaned it up and through in some of my coils. Put it on top of my Dovpo VEE. .17ohms at 4.00 volts. WOW! I forgot how good this atty is. I'm using some DIY Grapeberry Ice ejuice. I don't use this atty very much anymore but I will say that anyone that likes clouds and flavor that doesn't have an Apocalypse should get one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    GOT SOME VAPE MAIL TODAY. WOOHOO!
    I was looking online and a place called breazy.com had some stuff on sale. I picked up 4 DPRO 133 premium kits for $9.99 each. The kit has a DPRO 133 mod and a DPRO RDA. The mod is a dual 18650 unregulated mod. It is an extremely simple mod. It has a battery level indicator and that's it. It does have the usual basic protections. It's definitely not fancy but it works really well. The DPRO RDA is a postless dual coil RDA. It comes with the usual goodie bag that includes orings and a bf 510 pin. It also come with some fused clapton coils and some cotton. I don't really like postless decks. I built the RDA with the supplied coils and wicked it up with some rayon. After using it for a couple hours I like this kit. The RDA has good airflow and has really good flavor. I'm impressed for a $10 kit. I'll take it to work with me tomorrow and see how it does. I th8nk this will be a great setup for work. If it gets dropped or broken somehow the so what. It was only $10. The only thing I didn't like was the ultem drip tip it came with. That's an easy fix.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Never heard anything but good about the dpro kit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I never heard anything at all about this kit before I got it. The RDA alone is worth the $10 price tag. The mod works well. I'm going to torture test it for awhile and we'll see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    It's one of those that is well received but not talked about much. Simple mod that does the job well. Dovpo seems to excel at those.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    HELL YEAH! Today I got some great vape mail. I got a Broadside Brizo mech mod. This is a Foggin out with the Batman limited edition. I've wanted a high end mech mod for awhile now and this is perfect.
    Batman Brizo.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I'm going through withdrawls over the anticipation of waiting for vape mail. IT'S KILLING ME! I have an RFG Vape puzzle kit, a Rebirth RDA, a Purge Slam Piece mod a 2 Brizo mods with 2 Culverin RDAs coming. The Rebirth is going on my limited edition Brizo and should be here tomorrow. The other stuff who knows when it's getting here. I dug out my Sherman RDA and put in a pair of my coils. I think it will be perfect for the Slam Piece. I'm thinking I might use my Gemini or my TM30 on it though. I'm really curios about the RFG RDA. it will be my first time trying mesh. We'll see how that works out. The Brizo/Culverin combo will be awesome without a doubt. THE WAIT IS FREAKIN' KILLING ME!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Ok so yesterday I got my Rebirth RDA in the mail. First off I don't like postless decks but I took the recommendation of someone else for this. It's a good looking RDA. The deck is a real PITA to build and wick. Once I got it done I can say it has good flavor and it is definitely a very cloudy RDA. I'll use it for awhile and see how it does. At this point I would not recommend it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    OH HELL YEAH! Today is my birthday and I didn't check the mailbox yesterday so I got a great suprise this morning. I got my Purge Slam Piece 30mm side fire mech mod. This mod is awesome. I loaded up a freshly charged 21700 Samsumg 30T and through on my Vapergate Gemini 30mm RDA. Needless to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! This setup hits like a sledge hammer and clouds for days. A couple subjective cons that are not cons for me would be it is a bit on the heavy side and it is a big mod obviously. I have bear paws for hands so I like it. Also the fire button is a bit stiff but that doesn't bother me either. Very very cool!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    :bday: Don! Hope the rest of the day is just as great.

• Love Love x 1
  20. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Happy Birthday!!

• Love Love x 1