Vaper Sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPSTrucker

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
On the road
I was just walking across the truck stop parking lot to go in and get my morning coffee. I spotted another driver walking towards me.

Even at a distance I could tell from his motions that he was vaping. When we met I stopped him to inquire about his PV. It was a black MVP with an iClear 30.

I told him I had the same except in the blue/gray color. He seemed in a hurry so I didn't hold him up any more.

Cool to run across another vaping trucker.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I have yet to spot one...They sell the blu's in nearly every gas station and Im trying my best to talk my old tobacco store owner to open a little corner devoted to vaping. I don't know the markup on cigs so I don't know if he would lose any money. I even offered to come in a few hours a day as a consult and he could pay me in supplies! LOL

Asmotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
United States
I've only spotted 3 in the wild so far. One was driving past a local woodworking shop, the employees were out on break and one guy had something with a big red tank on it, looked like a metal Vivi Nova. Second and third were in Milwaukee. I saw a girl as we were walking on a Ego with a small cleromizer, and a guy at the concert we went to (Gogol Bordello!) on what looked like another ego setup.

It was fun to see other people out there.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I saw my first one yesterday. He was getting gas at the next pump. I noticed the sign on his car door first. Looked up at the driver and then saluted him with my black 1300 mAh fat battery with black evod on top. We talked while hubby was pumping our gas. Found out that he has opened up a shop here in our little corner of the world. Even though I mix my own juice and pretty much have everything I need I do need to check out his store one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread