• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vaping friendly bar in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShorRoll

Feb 2, 2011
downtown phoenix
want to know if any of you have been to bars in AZ that let you vape or maybe asked you to go outside. i walk down to the Bikini Lounge 15th ave and grand bartender good people they let me drink vape good times.walked up to snaps lounge 15ave and Camelback they have .25 cent pool and cheap beer. bartender fliped when i hit my pv. talked to the owner of the bar a smoker - vaping no go in that bar .owner said it smelled the place up 2000sf the place smells like beer piss and 45years or cigs smoke. Bikini Lounge 15th ave and grand vaping friendly :smokie:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
This website Vape Friendly Locations has several places in AZ (and other states/countries). Click on the State column arrow at the top to organize into State groups (and see all the AZ spots organized together).

You can add the places that you've been to as well by clicking the link at the top of the page. We also need to add our new VIP meeting location info. for Sun Up Brewing!!

Yeah, some owners just don't get vaping. We could be inside vaping and ordering MORE rather than outside smoking/vaping. Stupid and their loss. It's getting easier to find other places to go where they'll allow us to vape.
:vapor:

Dhileas

ECF Veteran
I've sat outside at many coffee shops and vaped, but that's just been in the colder (lol) seasons really. The only one that threw a fit was a coffee shop inside the West Gate area. Then again, they also refuse service to folks who enter the store with a visible firearm on their hip. I can't remember the name of the place, but with all of the Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, and small coffee shops in the valley, I can avoid that one without so much as shedding a tear.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I drive my husband crazy because I pretty much vape in all restaurants/bars that we go to. Not big plumes of vapor, mind you, but discretely (usually, ha) blowing it down towards the table. Sometimes I'll ask permission if other vapors are meeting with me somewhere or I feel like really vaping away like in a bar. Usually, I don't ask. I've never been questioned about vaping nor have I been asked to stop (but would if someone got snarky about it after I 'splained what it was).

I dunno, maybe Arizona is a bit more with it about vaping than most places? We certainly haven't had any legislative issues her like some States.

Keep the list to the link above updated with where you've vaped!!

Dhileas

ECF Veteran
I dunno, maybe Arizona is a bit more with it about vaping than most places? We certainly haven't had any legislative issues her like some States.

I heard we have an upcoming bill to enforce the restriction of PV-related sales in the state of Arizona to folks ages 18+, but I'm all in favor.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Yeah, SB 1053: Minors; Electronic Cigarettes; Prohibition (Sen. Carolyn Allen, R-Scottsdale)
prohibited the sale of electronic cigarettes to minors.

Evidently, the bill never received a hearing in the House Judiciary Committee (Held in the House).

SB1053 - 492R - Status - Title: minors; electronic cigarettes; prohibition

Jeeze, I thought it just passed (and applied only to minors) in January.

Hope nothing fishy is up here... I can't find anything to show why it's held in the House. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

Dhileas

ECF Veteran
Honestly, I've only been in two bars so far that HAVE NOT let me vape. It's a lot easier to tell you which ones I can't, than which ones I can :)

Oh? Do tell! I like to know which businesses I would and would not prefer to do business with. I use that same policy with PV merchants, too. I have a short list of them, but I won't do business with merchants that have bad customer service, that have shady business ethics, or that brown-nose prominent reviewers. I can buy the items I need from a broad plethora of merchants. I won't do business with particular merchants out of the kindness of my heart anymore.

Last edited:

Dhileas

ECF Veteran
I've been to numerous more bars lately and still not a one has said anything. Although my girl mentions to me how she loves to watch people's reactions to me when I vape as they have some sort of look of bewilderment of what I'm doing. Apparently they aren't upset, just curious.

That's what I've had myself driving down the road. I'd hear people say "honey check this out" or a couple of folks have actually hollered to me from their car asking where to buy them. I have some buddies that work at a head shop, and when I go to visit them, the patrons always gawk at my PV. It's strangely flattering.

xLowEndx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Mesa, Arizona
What PVs are you using?

That's what I've had myself driving down the road. I'd hear people say "honey check this out" or a couple of folks have actually hollered to me from their car asking where to buy them. I have some buddies that work at a head shop, and when I go to visit them, the patrons always gawk at my PV. It's strangely flattering.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
LOL... People do some weird things when they see you vaping... especially a Mod.

After I got my Buzz, I'm driving and blowing big ol' billowing pillows of vapor sitting at a stop light in stop/go traffic.

I had a diesel work truck sitting next to me with a couple of late 20-something guys in it. The guy in the passenger seat leans out, looks down at me and starts yelling something (radio rocking out, so I had to turn it down, and roll down the window).

He yells "Hey, we want some of THAT!"

I told him it wasn't THAT, it was an e-cig and it was nicotine vapor.

He says, Yeah, SURE...
:facepalm:
Then I tell him (he's smoking) that if he used one of THESE *waves Buzz mod* instead of his cigs he could afford some of THAT.
:)
LOL

Big vapor gets big attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread