Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
A few additions:

Steeping - The process of allowing a newly purchased or newly mixed e-liquid to mature and reach its design flavor profile.

Pre-heat - A brief period of a powered on state needed by a large or complex coil to reach a temperature that begins producing vapor.

rba - Rebuildable Atomizer. A term encompassing the full range of atomizers that are built or customized by the individual user. Includes rda's, RTA's and RDTA's.

Dripper - See RDA.

RDTA - Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer. A cross between an RDA and an RTA in which the coil build(s) are positioned above a reservoir of e-liquid, but with a removable top cap to allow dripping onto the coil(s).

510 - A connection standard made popular by some of the earliest electronic cigarettes. Now includes a standard threading type for almost all mods and atomizers as well as most male/female pressure-fit drip tips. To "clean your 510" means to ensure that there is no e-liquid in the female 510 connector on your mod or gunking up the male connector on your atomizer device.

@Opinionated ... My fedora is tipped in your general direction for taking on this formidable effort. I hope you realize what you've gotten youself into. ;)

Okay, Ive got yours added and @listopencil 's addition added as well. I also added breathing, as your steeping suggestion reminded me of it. I simply copy-pasted what you typed there @Coastal Cowboy - Thanks for writing it out nicely for me. :) Big help.

I still need to type wires and stuff as Letitia suggested, but thats not quite as easy as copy paste. Back to the kitchen I go.. break over.. lol

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Apologies Opinionated, I don't know how to set up a copy paste for you.

Nothing to apologize for... I am just adding as I have a minute. I have added OCC, and Ohms law formula.. I will go knead bread.. come back.. rinse and repeat.. lol..

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not when it was from the mailbox. ;)
Not sure what you mean? o_O

By shake and vape, I understood that means you don't have to steep the e-liquid because the recipe allows you to vape it immediately. It goes without saying, you shake any bottle of e-liquid before you use it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Not sure what you mean? o_O

By shake and vape, I understood that means you don't have to steep the e-liquid because the recipe allows you to vape it immediately. It goes without saying, you shake any bottle of e-liquid before you use it.
Talking about commercial unsteeped juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread