Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've only heard snv applied to diy.
For whatever its worth, I always read the reviews of a commercially prepared e-liquid if available, and often I see comments like "This flavor is shake and vape ready."

Maybe I'm not the only one that was confused by the term.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
For whatever its worth, I always read the reviews of a commercially prepared e-liquid if available, and often I see comments like "This flavor is shake and vape ready."

Maybe I'm not the only one that was confused by the term.

Thats what Ive always seen and/or said myself to apply equally to both DIY or store bought juice.

FOOB sounds weird, since our ejuice doesn't come in boxes.. even storebought. It comes in the mail, or bottles... never a box

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just had to Google foob. Fell out of bed is what popped up.
@Baditude never saw that description on any site I ordered from, just the term unsteeped. I see no reason why snv couldn't be used for both diy and commercial juices. Does apply to both in some cases.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thats what Ive always seen and/or said myself to apply equally to both DIY or store bought juice.

FOOB sounds weird, since our ejuice doesn't come in boxes.. even storebought. It comes in the mail, or bottles... never a box
Some of the juices I've ordered came in boxes.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Are they still making the genesis style though? I haven't seen those in a long time really...not since all the older ones went on sale and then finally sold out. I haven't seen new ones being made.. or perhaps just not noticed them..
An RDTA-- is that on your list?-- Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer, a kind of hybrid tank/dripper, builds like a dripper and offers similar flavor, but has a really big juice well-- is the same thing, except RDTAs are basically intended to be wicked with rayon, or cotton if you don't have any rayon, instead of a tube of Stainless mesh.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
@Letitia - here you go... breads out if the oven.

20180131_183353.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
An RDTA-- is that on your list?-- Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer, a kind of hybrid tank/dripper, builds like a dripper and offers similar flavor, but has a really big juice well-- is the same thing, except RDTAs are basically intended to be wicked with rayon, or cotton if you don't have any rayon, instead of a tube of Stainless mesh.

Yes we have RDTA now - thank you so much for the suggestion! It wasn't one I had originally..

And thank you for the compliment - but everyone has chipped in a lot! It's been a group effort!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

OK, ECF is here. But what's ELR?

And isn't RBA usually applied to those those RBA sections that can be built and used in place of a factory coil in a tank that uses pre-made, drop in, factory coils? And can we come up with an easy way to identify a factory coil using tank from a dedicated rebuildable rta/rda tank? I still get confused in posts sometimes which a poster is referring to.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

And isn't RBA usually applied to those those RBA sections that can be built and used in place of a factory coil in a tank that uses pre-made, so in, factory coils? And can we come up with an easy way to identify a factory coil using tank from a dedicated rebuildable rta/rda tank? I still get confused in posts sometimes which a poster is referring to.

Huh? Your statement just lost me...

Tanks that take drop in coils (factory made) are called drop in tanks to my knowledge. ..

Right?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

And isn't RBA usually applied to those those RBA sections that can be built and used in place of a factory coil in a tank that uses pre-made, drop in, factory coils? And can we come up with an easy way to identify a factory coil using tank from a dedicated rebuildable rta/rda tank? I still get confused in posts sometimes which a poster is referring to.

Yes, rba is most often applied to only the rba deck...

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Huh? Your statement just lost me...

Tanks that take drop in coils (factory made) are called drop in tanks to my knowledge. ..

Right?

Right. Sorta. That's one way they're called which is accurate but frequently folks will just say "my tank from xyz other a 0.5 ohm coil" confuses me. Maybe it's just me so don't worry but the RBA thing is a thing. It's like "I got an RBA from my baby beast", so I'm not sure it's a good all inclusive abbreviation for anything rebuildable and lopping rda and rta into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread