Not open for further replies.

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Not an April Fool's joke.

Looks like it's a cross between a VS DNA40 Flask and the Wismec Classic flask (battery panel instead of caps). Easy access to the batteries, and easy to do series compared to the original design.

11139350_979615198754132_1694617635742293250_n.jpg

I wonder if the Wismec VF line will be around much longer, actually. The lawsuit Evolv filed against joyetech, joyetech making competing (and actually better featured/better priced) products than the VF line they sell, and this move to make a DNA Flask might be a sign. Or it might be nothing.

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Very nice. But how much?

If I had to guess, at a minimum about the same as a Vaporshark DNA200, right around $200, and it might even be closer to $300, depends on the materials . Speaking of materials and while I'm guessing, this probably won't be milled aluminum, it'll be a cast zinc alloy, so heavier than a DNA40 or SX350J Flask.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
If I had to guess, at a minimum about the same as a Vaporshark DNA200, right around $200, and it might even be closer to $300, depends on the materials . Speaking of materials and while I'm guessing, this probably won't be milled aluminum, it'll be a cast zinc alloy, so heavier than a DNA40 or SX350J Flask.
if its built like that, hard to see how $300 would be justifiable or at all attractive to most people...

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
It's a shame that they decided to use the classic design with the magnetic door. It doesn't work well on the classic. After about a week, the door starts to rattle, and a gap appears. It'd be great if they finally learned to ditch the crap finish they have been using. The new rubber/soft touch finish still peels. The anodized black beneath works just fine, why they continue releasing products with the rubberized finish blows my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelsonm64

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
It's a shame that they decided to use the classic design with the magnetic door. It doesn't work well on the classic. After about a week, the door starts to rattle, and a gap appears. It'd be great if they finally learned to ditch the crap finish they have been using. The new rubber/soft touch finish still peels. The anodized black beneath works just fine, why they continue releasing products with the rubberized finished blows my mind.
what blows my mind is, 'why do they keep failing at the finish?' there's countless mods and other non vape related hand held devices with a durable soft rubber coating that can take a beating before even a scratch appears.

Reactions: V43L1N

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
what blows my mind is, 'why do they keep failing at the finish?' there's countless mods and other non vape related hand held devices with a durable soft rubber coating that can take a beating before even a scratch appears.

Definitely. The Xvostick comes to mind.

Reactions: AtmizrOpin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread