VaporBomb Juice Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
DOH! What day is it taken down? Payday is on Thursday. Oh well, I'm just glad I noticed and got a bottle! I don't normally check the website unless I'm building my cart for an order. I'll have to do it more often so I don't miss out.

Speaking of orders, I got mine yesterday. It was all flavors we're already familiar with as I didn't wanna get too adventurous when we were so low on juice. However, the freebie was a new one for me. Red licorice! As it turns out, I'm a huge fan of Twizzlers so this was a pleasant surprise. I used to always bite off both ends of one and use it as a straw for my soda at the theater. Strange to do, but good!

Anyhoo, it's really good. It's pretty stout and has a cherry sort of flavor to it. It's actually closer to what I expected the black cherry to taste like. It's going on my list of "buy from time to time" juice. Not a staple, but yummy to have on hand for something sort of different. Though it tastes a lot like cherry, it definitely tastes like licorice. I believe it's spot on. My husband thinks it tastes like cough syrup, but he had a bad run in with some Robitussin at one point so he hates anything cherry flavored.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I read this post awhile back on VB's Strawberry Pie with whipped cream and decided I HAD TO have a bottle of this stuff! Everything she says below is true.....amazing stuff!!

The smell while filling was amazing. I ordered it in 24mg, half and half. On the first inhale.. blown away. You could taste a delicate crust, almost even graham cracker crust. Delicious strawberries filled my taste buds and dazzled my senses. On exhale... what's that flavor? Still the strawberry, and some of the crust.. oh wait! it's fresh whipped cream! Not cool whip, not stuff from a can but fresh just whipped cream. Delicious from start to finish, this is now my every day all day vape and I cannot get enough.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
DOH! What day is it taken down? Payday is on Thursday. Oh well, I'm just glad I noticed and got a bottle! I don't normally check the website unless I'm building my cart for an order. I'll have to do it more often so I don't miss out.

Speaking of orders, I got mine yesterday. It was all flavors we're already familiar with as I didn't wanna get too adventurous when we were so low on juice. However, the freebie was a new one for me. Red licorice! As it turns out, I'm a huge fan of Twizzlers so this was a pleasant surprise. I used to always bite off both ends of one and use it as a straw for my soda at the theater. Strange to do, but good!

Anyhoo, it's really good. It's pretty stout and has a cherry sort of flavor to it. It's actually closer to what I expected the black cherry to taste like. It's going on my list of "buy from time to time" juice. Not a staple, but yummy to have on hand for something sort of different. Though it tastes a lot like cherry, it definitely tastes like licorice. I believe it's spot on. My husband thinks it tastes like cough syrup, but he had a bad run in with some Robitussin at one point so he hates anything cherry flavored.

As a big fan of all things cherry and licorice, I will definitely be trying this and VB''s (new? I don't remember seeing it before...) Gummi Bear with my next order! Thanks, Bonny!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I read this post awhile back on VB's Strawberry Pie with whipped cream and decided I HAD TO have a bottle of this stuff! Everything she says below is true.....amazing stuff!!

The smell while filling was amazing. I ordered it in 24mg, half and half. On the first inhale.. blown away. You could taste a delicate crust, almost even graham cracker crust. Delicious strawberries filled my taste buds and dazzled my senses. On exhale... what's that flavor? Still the strawberry, and some of the crust.. oh wait! it's fresh whipped cream! Not cool whip, not stuff from a can but fresh just whipped cream. Delicious from start to finish, this is now my every day all day vape and I cannot get enough.

I love fresh strawberries, but can't stand most any kind of artificial type strawberry anything, but wow.......that review certainly has me wanting to try this.

I also was wondering what day of the week you change the FOTW, or if it varies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
got my juices today!! Yippeeee Wow, I have to say overall I am incredibly impressed with y'alls juice!! And I was totally blown away that y'all added an extra goody even though I was using a GC that I won. So here's what I got and my impressions so far after about 4 hrs of nearly non-stop vaping. Everything I ordered was 70pg 18mg nic, and I'm vaping these in bottom coil phoenix's on a Riva batt.

Jamaican Rum: Yum Yum Yum! I couldn't wait to get this. This was my fav by far in my very first juice samples from another vendor. Wow, this stuff is just so good. This doesn't taste like rum to me, but that's fine (the other one didn't taste like rum either), but I love the sweet and spicy flavor of this. Took me awhile to even put this down to try the others.

Peanut Butter Cup was up next. Gotta say, I don't care for this one at all. The flavor was good at first, although it was more peanut buttery that chocolatey. The chocolate was there, particularly on the exhale, and it made for a very nice flavor overall, but then when I switched to other juices, I couldn't get rid of that peanut flavor/smell for awhile. Had to go to my only minty juice I had which was a mojito. That helped, but the peanut butter is just way to clingy for me. Even several hours later I still get a whiff of it now and then, so I think I'm done with that one.

Green Apple: This is really good! A little more like candy than the fresh fruit, but not in your face like a jolly rancher. Personally I'd be fine if it was because I love green apple jolly ranchers. lol But, I also get a nice fresh fruit apple flavor on the exhale, so really the best of both worlds. I will get this again.

Hypnotic Mist: I wasn't sure what to expect since no one really seems to be able to describe this stuff, but it's very good. It took me quite awhile to really narrow this down to what I think it tastes like, but I think I finally hit on it, at least for me. This tastes to me, like a funnel cake, with an ever ever so slight double bubble bubblegum flavor on the exhale/after flavor. Jup (smacks lips), funnel cake. lol And I do love me some funnel cake! I will definitely get this again.

Strawberry Pie: This just gets better and better! And I was a little nervous about this one, since I don't like fakey strawberry flavors. But this is sooooo good! A big thanks to hurricanegirl cuz I probably wouldn't have tried this without her posting the description someone else did and vouching for it. This is such a great strawberry flavor, and truly like fresh whipped cream! I don't see anything on the site that says anything about whipped cream with this, but it's there. Kinda like grits in the south, you don't ask for em....you just get em!

I also got Kona Coffee and some Harry's Irish Cream. Haven't tried these yet, because I'm waiting on a tank clearo. The Kona smells amazing though. The Harry's Irish Cream does too. I will try each separate, but I really want to mix these two in the tank/clearo. I also haven't tried the Monster which was the extra goody. I've never had the energy drink, so don't know what it tastes like. Looking forward to trying this one.

These did get sorta lost in USPS land. I think my Jamaican Rum was homesick and it took a detour through the Islands. lol So they did steep awhile in the mail. I think you mailed on Monday, and I finally got them today (Friday). Can't wait to see how some do after steeping a bit more. But so far I am very impressed. Even without it, these flavors are really great, but do y'all offer extra flavor shots on request? Also, I love the name Harry's Irish Cream. I'm sure it was named after VB's Harry, but everytime I think of it, my mind also thinks of Harry Bailey, the character in It's a Wonderful Life. Love that movie!! Just watched it again a few days ago so that could be why I'm making the connection also.

Ok, that was long winded, but to sum it all up I will definitely be ordering again. Great flavors and this just from a 3.7 batt. Really wishing I had a vv device now. : ) Now, everyone go vape some hypnotic mist and see if you taste funnel cake too, or if I'm just crazy. Well, ok, I am crazy (in a good way), but that's beside the point. lol

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
They offer juice in higher concentration, but I don't know about flavor shots and I don't know if this applies to every flavor.

I'm glad you enjoy so many of your juices! Hypnotic Mist, Green Apple and Monster are the only ones I'm familiar with out of those. The peanut butter cup is a risky choice from past reviews and I totally understand about flavors that stick around. Cinnabomb in particular is notorious for that. The Honeysuckle I got as a freebie is not only really yucky to me, it's next to impossible to get rid of.

I haven't had a lot of good luck with chocolate flavor types on Phoenixes. My Double Dutch Chocolate is great for the first tank full, but it gunks the Phoenix up after just one. I cut it with French Vanilla and that seems to keep the Phoenix going for another tank or so before it needs to be cleaned. Since I do once a week cleaning on my Phoenixes (always starting the week with the last ones used from the week before to avoid over-cleaning) I kind of have to limit my use of this juice. More often than not, I'll just fill one tank with the juice and use it occasionally until it's empty.

Juices only get better over time, even the ones you initially like. I lost a small bottle of Lemon flavored juice once and it had about half of it left. I found it when I did my spring cleaning after around a year and though it was alright to me when I first got it, it had become unbelievably good! I don't know when it hit its prime, but it seems to stay there.

Monster is fruity with a tiny sourish taste to it. You might like it! It tastes identical to the energy drink to me, but if you haven't tried that then I'm not sure how to describe it. Give it some time to steep, though. The last few bottles we got needed around 2-3 weeks. I think it turns sort of a medium-light shade of amber once it's steeped, but I don't remember.

I'm glad you like Green Apple! It's delicious. I'm already halfway through my 30ml bottle I got last week.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wow!! Loaded up some Kona coffee, and mannnnn is that good. I got it with some sweetner in it. All by itself this stuff is amazing. I added some Irish Creme to it after I've vaped some by itself and that is good too. Drinking my really strong folgers, vaping some kona, I was in coffee heaven!! I've heard folks have a hard time finding a good coffee juice. This is the first one I've tried but Holy Cow that is good!!

the monster is pretty good too. Will leave some to sit and see how it is in a couple weeks. I would probably never have tried it, so thanks for adding it!

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I can't wait to try that Strawberry Pie with a VV either, Deb! Gonna take a little piece of my performance bonus and find out next week! Glad you liked it as much as I did!

p.s. Hey, let us know what you thought of the Harry's Irish Cream...if you like it, I'm gonna add it to my order next week!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yeah, I haven't tried the irish cream by itself. I meant to, just never got to it. I do like it with the kona, but don't think I have the ratio down just right yet. Have the hypnotic mist in an excalibur tube now. Good stuff! I only got a 5 ml of the monster, and almost half is gone, so not sure if it's gonna get to steep or not. lol But at least I know I really liked it so I can get some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread