VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
So,...

A little bird says that you use many different types of flavoing. Which one is your favorite?

I'm a big fan of coffee flavors and the sweets, but I've always found the chocolate that I've sampled disappointing.

I'm wanting a dark chocolate flavor, like the espresso of chocolate. Not sweetened or milk chocolate. Is your chocolate sweet or dark?

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
So,...

A little bird says that you use many different types of flavoing. Which one is your favorite?

I'm a big fan of coffee flavors and the sweets, but I've always found the chocolate that I've sampled disappointing.

I'm wanting a dark chocolate flavor, like the espresso of chocolate. Not sweetened or milk chocolate. Is your chocolate sweet or dark?
Give Kahlua a try. It seemed really good to me.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Many have asked about what flavor is good or best. We will not review are own product, we will leave that to the experts(our customers), So what we will do is list the flavors we are vaping now:
Blueberry
Pina Colada
Irish Cream
Everyone has different taste, that's why we offer are standard flavors in a 5ml bottle.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Just ordered..thanks for the coupon code !

Got me some coffee, toffee, Harrys Irish cream, Chocolate & caramel.

I may just mix some of each all together and see what i come up with.

Thanks again.
Ty for the order we want to upgrade one of your juices to a 15ml your choice on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread