Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Thanks to you newb, sorry your custom blend didn't work out, not to put you on the spot but if you get a chance let us (the members here) know what it was so that someone else doesn't come up with the same mix. Plus you may get some help on improving it! I'll sent you a little something with your next order:thumb:.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
I got the rose, its a very CLEAN vape, nice and soothing, not a STRONG smell but very clean tasting! Great vape!

Whaddayamean by "clean tasting"??? Please tell me it doesn't have that perfume-y taste! I might be interested in ordering some rose-flavored stuff just for the hell of it! :D

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
Got off work at 7 tonight and came home to my 1st package from vapor bomb. I was pretty excited to grab my coffee and run to my desk and try the new flavors.

First off I should say I'm really happy with the service I recieved. Very fast shipping and delivery!

I ordered banana, french vanilla, camtel ultimate and butterscotch. Got a free blueberry too! Ty guys! I really love the hand written note on the invoice saying to enjoy my freebie! Very nice personal touch!

I've always loved banana flavors to vape, but they always lacked the hit that I really wanted even if they did taste great. Vaporbomb managed the great taste, (my son says it smells awesome) and quite a powerful throat hit too. So banana is definately a flavor I will order again in a larger bottle.

French Vanilla. Very few flavors make me get a perplexed look on my face but this one did. It's not just vanilla. It has something else there that I just can't figure out but I do like it! It definately qualifies for the "complex flavor" title. I keep vaping it just trying to figure out what that extra flavor is! If I figure it out I'll let you know. I might have to buy a big bottle of that so I can "research" it more! >:)

Camtel - I got this thinking it might be a reproduction of the obvious. This being the 3rd flavor I tried, I should of known nothing about it would be obvious. lol I don't think this could be my "stock" tabacco flavor but it is quite tasty...rather exotic. Kinda reminds me of walking into a store that sells spicy smelling candles and incense. (I think I spelled that wrong). Nothing sweet there...just spicy. Not sure I would buy a big bottle of this one but it's not bad!

Butterscotch. I wasn't sure what to expect here, but what I got was a smooth mellow (but not lacking in flavor at all) taste of butterscotch. More like the flavor you would cook with, and not so much the candy. I think I would buy this in a larger bottle. Very pleasing and it goes GREAT with coffee.

Now for my freebie, Blueberry. I didn't read any reviews on this flavor till later but I agree with most of the ones I read. It's a very very good balanced flavor. It kinda reminds me of blueberry eggo waffles. I wonder if it would be good mixed with maple? Shoot...now I have to buy maple and try it!

All in all, I have found the second company that I will buy stuff from (the other being Rocky Mountain Vapor). It's very nice to have a couple companies to buy from that you know without a doubt are good people behind the logos and names. I have already recommended VaporBomb to my cousin that vapes also.

Now what I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is one of my favorite things that came in the package today...

That little card that tells the average person what an e-cig is. I get so tired of explaining it sometimes that I just wanna choke the next person that asks! (yes I like to share the e-cig too but not all the dang time!) Now, thanks to you guys, I have this little card I can flip out and show said asker. ;) Thank you thank you thank you!

Lastly, I noticed on the other side of the card it mentions e-cigs, starter kits and accessories along with e-juice. I don't see any of that on the site though. Is that in the works?

Thank you for creating an A+ company guys!

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I also got my first taste from vaporbomb just a few days ago.
I heard that they sometimes they add a free flavor and that some end up liking that one the most. Its true, I got a lovely grape freebie that tastes amazing, my favorite one, but all great. And granted Im new to all this, but they all had friggin awesome vapor production! Tried a 60pg 40vg...perfect combo for me.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I ordered a few flavors and I too got a little free grape sample. Haven't tried it yet. I'm getting such completely different results of the first 4 flavors I tried. Think my taste buds are going through yet another change. The Mountain Mist and Orange Cream Soda flavors are great. They taste strong and vape well. But the Chocolate Cheesecake and Raspberry pretty much seem tasteless to me. And my favorite flavors for things in general not necessarily vaping are chocolate and raspberry.

So I'm a bit disappointed right now :(

But I'm going to chalk it up to my on again off again taste buds and wait a few days before trying anything else and stick with some things I can taste.

missyjo919

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Indiana
So, I bit the bullet and ordered the Floral flavors. The Rose is the first one that I have spent any time with. It is oddly nice and relaxing. It is a gentle flavor. Not perfumey but more like rosewater. I would say that if you like the smell of Roses then you probably will like this vape.

I'll let you know about the Violet and Ylang when I have spent some time with those.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Just made my first order. Lots of good reviews here. Forgot to add the Grape flavor to my cart. Oh well next order than. Really looking forward to trying the 40% vg juices as it does not seem to be all that available.

Everything they make at 40%VG and above makes TONS of vapor...Trust me, I've bought pretty much every PG/VG ratio option they offer. Good stuff!!

Anyways, figured I'd give the ol' VaporBomb thread a bump before I hit the sheets, just a little recap:

I got my nifty new toys in today, mainly a new 510 manual kit w/drip-tip, and a V4L passthrough. I'm loving the 510 experience because of the direct-drip, although I think the title of "best flavor production" is going to the cartos. But maaaaan, if you guys don't have a passthrough, y'all gotta get one! These things are the bomb-diggity!!! There are e-cigs, PV's...and these things are in a category of their own. Now I understand why people like to vape at high voltages, as the passthrough really makes a night-and-day difference in the quality of vapor, flavor, and TH!

So with that, I find that I'm now revisiting flavors I wasn't too keen on before I got it, trying them on the PT to see if I like them better. After I loaded a fresh carto with CinnaBomb...I was in heaven. VB's green apple and blueberry are my all-day vapes, so likewise I've been vaping myself ......ed with both of them for about the last couple hours, and wow...I never want to be without a passthrough again so long as I'm alive. :)

Alright, I'm done rambling...Just had to tell someone how much I love these things! As I'm sure all of you love your VaporBomb on a standard PV...Just wait until you rock it on a PT! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread