VaporShark rDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Looks like they finally heard us about the unsuitability of the Panasonic NCR18650B - they have changed the rDNA30 page to state that it ships with the LG battery now (which is also what is supposed to ship with the rDNA40).

As previously noted, if they are using the LG18650HE2 2500mah, it is a 20A continuous (35A peak), which is higher (better) than recommended specs for both dna 30 and 40.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
..., a free shark skin now! That's just wrong. I hope they shipped the pre-order ones with a skin.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe?

I just noticed it on their site when I added it to my cart. I called my semi-local VS shop in Barnaget, NJ where I have one reserved and they said that they're getting 5-10 in 10-28 days and I'm first on the list. I thought they'd get some when it starts shipping but I guess not. I need to see if they'll throw in a skin if I buy from them.

I ordered a Hana clone from FC yesterday. Good for a back up and a project. I'll eventually install a dna 40 board in there along with a VariTube 510 connector and better fire button. I wonder which I'll get first.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
And you get one free with a rDNA 40 now.

<ducking>
whaaaattt? I just ordered mine 3 days ago and i'm not getting a free skin... in fact I wanted to order one after the fact but didn't want to pay 23$ international shipping again and they couldn't help me :( now, you get a free one! bummed to say the least!

WVDENALI

Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
WV
whaaaattt? I just ordered mine 3 days ago and i'm not getting a free skin... in fact I wanted to order one after the fact but didn't want to pay 23$ international shipping again and they couldn't help me :( now, you get a free one! bummed to say the least!

I think someone was being sarcastic. I have not seen an official confirmation of getting anything free with the pre-orders.

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
Exactly....nothing free with pre-orders unless they "surprise" us.

If you order now there is a drop down to select a skin.

Right, and if you added one yesterday it was free... I went to the site, "ordered" a 40, added a skin from the drop down, added both to a cart, and the price was still $189...

Edit: just tried it again now and they are charging 9.99 for it. They must have caught that and fixed it...

Last edited:

Cloudrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
elk grove, ca
Order 57019 shipped today as well.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk Pro

VS told me that only USPS orders have been shipped yesterday. I'm not sure about international USPS orders. UPS orders should go out today. :)

UPS orders are for those who paid expedited shipping, ironic that they are not shipped first.. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread