Vaporshark slashing prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
The subtank has nickel coils available from practically everywhere now. Wouldn't be a bad deal at all.
Well I have 19 .5 occs right now lol. Found a steal of a deal and stocked up. Still very interested in this mod bit I'll have to think because I really don't need it, and there's probably so much more on the horizon.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I mean I get it those guys who have glitch free DNA 40's love them but there are far more horror stories on this forum of glitches, paint issues on the shark etc then positive notes
Well the glitching is much less of an issue now and even if you did get a bad screen, it's covered under warranty. Now I'm also friends with a few B&M owners who regularly stock vapor shark products. They haven't had a return or complaint in quite a while.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Well I have 19 .5 occs right now lol. Found a steal of a deal and stocked up. Still very interested in this mod bit I'll have to think because I really don't need it, and there's probably so much more on the horizon.
I didn't need it either since I just bought an SX Mini a couple weeks earlier. But I'm really glad I bought this. Even before the price drop

Reactions: DanJiblets

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
"Need" stopped being a concern for me a while back. Dialing back the random purchases is not a bad idea, for me at least, but it couldn't hurt to have a super awesome mod with tc for cheap.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I didn't need it either since I just bought an SX Mini a couple weeks earlier. But I'm really glad I bought this. Even before the price drop

So you can only make use of temp control with nickel coils? Sorry I just haven't researched temp control whatsoever.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
So you can only make use of temp control with nickel coils? Sorry I just haven't researched temp control whatsoever.
Yep. I hear titanium works too but I don't believe it's as accurate. The temp control works by measuring the resistance change of a non resistance wire when heated.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
You can certainly still use it in wattage mode with your current coils and enjoy the other perks of the mod.

Right, and I could grab some nickel coils and check that out still, or in the future. I'm definitely thinking about it. I do get paid tomorrow too. I guess the only thing that sucks to me is 2500 mah isn't that great for me if I'm not taking advantage of that temp control. It'd probably get me through a day though. And I could get an extra battery...

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Right, and I could grab some nickel coils and check that out still, or in the future. I'm definitely thinking about it. I do get paid tomorrow too. I guess the only thing that sucks to me is 2500 mah isn't that great for me if I'm not taking advantage of that temp control. It'd probably get me through a day though. And I could get an extra battery...
And like I said. The rDNA is fully charged in 90 minutes. It's not like most mods which have to sit on the charger for 5 to 6 hours.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
And like I said. The rDNA is fully charged in 90 minutes. It's not like most mods which have to sit on the charger for 5 to 6 hours.

I have enough backups it wouldn't even matter, but can you charge and vape? I like the bright blue case/skin thingy for the extra $10 too. So tempting.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I have enough backups it wouldn't even matter, but can you charge and vape? I like the bright blue case/skin thingy for the extra $10 too. So tempting.
Yes it Vapes while it charges. And here's mine with the blue skin here.
9e7ccbb2d752be81b0c4613a65ecc506.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Unlike my HANA, not a single glitch with my rDNA. The problem is pretty much corrected. And keep in mind that these other mods you speak of are PWM and cannot Buck & Boost. For the DNA 40 is as accurate as a ProVari. Also an SX Mini is $200. It's not cheaper then the DNA 40.

I got my rDNA40 about a month and a half ago and no glitch. I absolutely LOVE the zip charging. And now that it has decided to start working ok with my Subtank Mini, I love it even more. What would be perfect is if it had 10 more watts. I am rocking the Subtank Mini with the nickel coil on my rDNA40 at 40 watts and the Atlantis v2 with the nickel coil on my SX Mini M Class at 50 joules.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Do you have the mvp 3 pro? I was looking at picking one up, but I'm sitting pretty at 4 mods lol. I buy my juice in bulk now.... I really need to get into DIY.
I've got the MVP 3 Pro. Nice mod, great battery life with 4000 mah. I've been averaging about one new mod a week for the past month and a half....with a Vaporflask clone (which just died), IPV Mini 2, SX Mini, rDNA40, IPV4 and now the MVP 3 Pro. I have my eye on the evic-VT (waiting for the mod only to be available) in white (it would look awesome with the white Subtank Mini) and I also have the white Subox pre-ordered.

Yes, I have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread