ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Thanks

Kind of angry I bought so many frigging coils now lol. I don't build, not interested at this point...
Personal opinion, but I love rebuilding. I get better results for next to no money. The stock coils still kick serious .... though. Almost all the new tanks do.

Reactions: DanJiblets

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Now I just need something to top it with, all I've got right now is an iClear 30s (and a couple ego-threaded Kangers, but no ego-510 adapter)! :D

Edit: Oh that's not quite true...I do also have a couple 510 drip attys that'll work, I suppose. Like to get a nice rebuildable, though, or maybe a Subtank Mini.

Reactions: jrenae4

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm eyeing the evic VT as well. I think the white with the blue racing stripe will look awesome with the white Subtank Mini (especially if I replace the red orings with blue). I still do love my rDNA40 though. It is supercompact in size (the exact same size as the iStick 50) and it will undoubtedly be smaller than the evic VT.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm eyeing the evic VT as well. I think the white with the blue racing stripe will look awesome with the white Subtank Mini (especially if I replace the red orings with blue). I still do love my rDNA40 though. It is supercompact in size (the exact same size as the iStick 50) and it will undoubtedly be smaller than the evic VT.
Yep I bailed on this and just purchased the Evic kit in yellow. Black will be a fingerprint magnet, white is sexy no doubt but bright lol, so I said screw it and chose yellow.

Reactions: Underwhelmed

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
You can take any product ever made and find people who have had problems with them.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Have been for decades. But yeah...thanks for the "insight" :rolleyes:

NathanielFT expressed a fairly strong negative opinion about Vaporsharks and I was curious to know what experiences he's had that led him to that opinion. Hence the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread