Variable Voltage and Patent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
You are ABSOLUTELY entitled to a opinion. I think its healthy for everyone to express them no matter what they are.

Regardless you have made your opinion known. I see no reason to be posting personal attacks in this thread. This has gone from a adult discussion of differing opinions to a 3 year old sandbox fight over the shovel.

Warf,

Why send a letter to anyone to notify them of anything if there is not a threat attached? I think you misunderstood; by a threatening letter I didn't mean abusive or anything, I mean a letter carrying the threat of further action.

That is threatening, by definition, right? There is no need to send a letter to anyone unless it carries the threat of further action! Otherwise, what's the point? Just to tell them about something? That's called a newsletter! You think Buzzkill is sending newsletters out to other manufacturers?

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Yes you are about this one. You keep hammering on this, then say you're not mad.

MC and others keep saying Buzz is sending out THREATENING letters. Buzz has explained over and over that they are not threading letters and that notification is REQUIRED.

But people want to keep throwing it out there.

Buzz is doing what he believes he must do.....I understand that......Free enterprise and competition in the market is a good thing....competition in the market drives innovation and progress....

I truly respect those companies who are quietly developing better technology for us vapers, who choose to compete in a free market.....

Just my 2-cents

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey retird,

I am curious: I agree with you that Buzzkill is doing what he thinks he must do, however are you okay with him using the resources of the ECF to do it?

That's the big problem I have.

You are using the resources of ECF to disagree with him! Kind of hypocritical isn't it?

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You can also compete like Enron completed.

You can also sell cracks to elemetary school students if you want to.

That doesn't make it right, though, now does it?

And I think if the ECF community knew (and understood) what Buzzkill was doing, he would have a lot less fanboys.

You have a point. But everything you listed above is deemed illegal! What is going on here is not! So your argument is opinion based and holds no legal water.

"You are using the resources of ECF to disagree with him! Kind of hypocritical isn't it?

And you are using the ECF to disagree with me! Does that make you a hypocrite?

No!

Arguments and the free exchange of ideas is what the ECF is about. Trying to kill the industry is not.

I would have thought that was obvious to everyone, but I guess that makes me naive.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Hey retird,

I am curious: I agree with you that Buzzkill is doing what he thinks he must do, however are you okay with him using the resources of the ECF to do it?

That's the big problem I have.

As I posted earlier, IMO "trying my case" in a forum setting is an exercise in futility.....just stirs the emotions, and in the end causes more harm than good IMO.....but Buzz can do whatever he wants...and he chooses to do it here....just my 2-cents....

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
"You are using the resources of ECF to disagree with him! Kind of hypocritical isn't it?

And you are using the ECF to disagree with me! Does that make you a hypocrite?

No!

Arguments and the free exchange of ideas is what the ECF is about. Trying to kill the industry is not.

I would have thought that was obvious to everyone, but I guess that makes me naive.

I like you, You make me laugh! No it does not make me a hypocrite. I am not complaining about some one or something then turning around and doing the same thing! I have not read anywhere that he is trying to kill the industry. And since you founded the ECF I'm sure that your statement about "Arguments and free exchange of ideas is what ECF is all about" is the Gospel! It is fine to say this is what I think or this is how I see it, but to argue a point and having no facts to back it up, well makes people look foolish! I love a good debate when it is base on facts or opinions and not feelings.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
No, I'm not comparing them to Enron. I'm just saying just because you CAN do a thing doesn't mean you SHOULD do a thing.

That's the Gordon Geko life philosophy, and it ruins the world for the rest of us.

And Buzzkill himself called the Provape and Evolve guys thieves.

You can't be cool with that, can you?

Show me the statment and I will give you my 2c.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
If you want to learn about what Enron did, you should watch the movie

"The Smartest Guys in the Room"

Some of the stock reporting stuff they did WAS illegal, but their main business practice, the exploiting and artificial inflating of electricity prices, was completely legal.

If I wonted a lesson on Enron I would go looking for it. Lets keep this relevant. Your just spinning it up for more air time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread