Variable Voltage Vaping, Should I pull the trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

werkkrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Philadelphia
www.werkkrew.com
Just a thought, but if your tank setup uses the Smoktech XL DC 1.5 Ohm cartos - they're about 1/4" longer than the Boge - I'm pretty sure you can use the Smoktech XL Single Coil 1.7 Ohm as a direct replacement for them in your tank. I'd suggest trying that, at least until your VV PV gets in.

Best of luck, & Happy vaping! :vapor:

Yeah I am going to!

I'm set on getting a ProVari in about 2 weeks!

TxJole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas
I just had to make the same desision. Got the ProVari and and very happy. I use the tank from Vaporesence ( walk in store very close to me) and I found I use less juice with the ProVari to get my fix. I was able to trade in my Silver Bullet at Vaporesence toward my ProVari. This PV is the Bentley of the ecigs, I don't see myself needing to buy another. Plus somehow it quieter then my SB???

TxJole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas
Went from;
ad7b7c6a.jpg

To and love it;
e66ae423.jpg

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
There is no shame in having more than one mod . They each are different in the way they operate and the way they feel in your hand . Some of the time you may want the diplay of the provari as well as knowing what the battery level is at and what ohms the carto or atomizer is at . The display makes it easier to dial in voltages you use alot on certain cartomizers or atomizers . But on some days you might just want a simpler VV like the buzz pro or Ipro that have the adjustment wheel . Again they would feel different to handle as they are slimmer . You might feel the provari is a bit heavy at first but after a while it feels normal to have a mod like that . It is certainly well built and indestructible but on another day you might want to carry a lighter although cheaper priced mod . The cheaper mods do feel cheap but that maybe just physiological .

werkkrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Philadelphia
www.werkkrew.com
I went standard for the simple fact of battery life I needed to vape a whole day on a single charge.

When I am on the go or at work I have an eGo with a few batteries. I only use "larger" mods when I am at home where I have plenty of batteries on hand.

That being said, the mini might allow me to bring something nicer than an eGo with me!

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yeah I am going to!

I'm set on getting a ProVari in about 2 weeks!

I would love to know what you think when you get it since you're so on the fence about it. I'll have to really save for it and I've been going back and forth as well. A try before you buy would be SO awesome and easier with PVs!

xb12r2004

Mar 2, 2012
Minnesota USA
Your all to blame...... 300.00 later I have a mini on the way :p
I'm excited to jump into the world of VV. I was going to build a ever cool and there are no chips to be found...
hit dead ends every where in the quest for the TI chips and they won't be available until June so guess if I'm stepping into the world of VV might as well get a nice one, was trying to get into it cheap :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread