VERSION 2.5 Vision ViVi Nova Is IN STOCK Now, VIVI NOVA Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanman969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Seattle, WA
I understand what you are trying to do by limiting it to one head, but I originally bought two tanks along with (extra) crummy heads. What do I do with these things? I can't vape with them because they are terrible. Can we submit an original purchase receipt?

Shipping for the one head is more than the price of the head /boggle.

of each ohm yes

this way everyone gets to get a set for cheap, its hard to stop others who bought elsewhere from buying them so they need to be limited.

Last edited:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I...What do I do with these things? I can't vape with them because they are terrible. Can we submit an original purchase receipt? ...

Well, you can rebuild them - I hear it's easy and works great. :)

...Shipping for the one head is more than the price of the head /boggle.

Get about 10 bucks of something else, and it won't look so bad. I know, I know, that's a shopaholic in me... :lol:

Sev00

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
Just placed my order for 2 ViVi Novas and an extra head. I didn't try any of the first round, so I have high hopes that with all the improvements these will work straight out of the box!

I think I will boil the heads for 5 minutes. Kind of like when you buy new dishes or Tuberware, you always wash 1st. I will just wash the rest of the unit under warm tap water and mild dish washing detergent. For the wicks I think I will try cutting them half way between the long and the very short ones we see. Everything in moderation, right?

Sev

capreppy

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
did i miss it or has it been said what the difference is between the 2.5 version heads vs 2.0 version?

I would also like to know. I just got my V2 last Friday from a different vendor as I didn't know about the newer v2.5 and GV was OOS of version 2.0. I also bought 3 extra 2.8 ohm heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread