1msfU.gif

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I am wondering why people buy devices with more than 30-40 watts. Maybe they like huge mods, burn taste, very hot on lips atomizers etc. 200 watts for example are good for cooking a chicken, not for vaping :laugh:
Same reason they buy 500hp cars or 200hp motorcycles.

Reactions: rockstarr

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Same reason they buy 500hp cars or 200hp motorcycles.

Ros, the big motorcycles can run faster. The big watts dont vape better, they dont vape at all lol. Your comparison is not good.

big watts is like putting wings on a motocycle that will never fly and also they will reduce its speed

ps....... when you make your first vape at 80 watts (not 200, just 80), please let me know about your experience. I hope that you will be able to post after this :laugh:

rockstarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2009
ohio
I am wondering why people buy devices with more than 30-40 watts. Maybe they like huge mods, burn taste, very hot on lips atomizers etc. 200 watts for example are good for cooking a chicken, not for vaping :laugh:
Have you tried DNA 200? You can customize almost any setting you want to your liking on escribe. I haven't experienced any of these things you state, my mod with atty is lighter and smaller than any gg I've owned, never had a burnt taste? No hot lips, who says you have to use 200 watts? I have a 420 horsepower car and rarely need it... But when I do, it makes me:rickroll:

Reactions: Coldrake

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Ros, the big motorcycles can run faster. The big watts dont vape better, they dont vape at all lol. Your comparison is not good.
Depends what you consider better. Have you seen the way some people vape these days? They want to completely fill their lungs with vapor as fast as they can inhale air. Doing that does require lots of power. This is not my style either, but who am I to tell someone else how to live?

Then there's also this thing called bragging rights. Just because someone has a mod that's capable of 200 watts doesn't mean they actually use 200 watts.

Reactions: Yaya

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thats exactly what I was talking about. e-cigs capable for 200 watts (even for 80 watts) are useless for the vaper. Of course there is 1 person per 1000, that doesnt vape normal as there are extreme people that jumb from buildings :laugh:

By the way, I pushed 100 watts on Tilemahos via a machine on my laboratory (something like a wall plug). Its simply unvapeable

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Have you tried DNA 200? You can customize almost any setting you want to your liking on escribe. I haven't experienced any of these things you state, my mod with atty is lighter and smaller than any gg I've owned, never had a burnt taste? No hot lips, who says you have to use 200 watts? I have a 420 horsepower car and rarely need it... But when I do, it makes me:rickroll:
rock, your trolling is the usual one. But I like answering to you lol
Who talked about customising or weight or anything related to GG in previous posts? And if we talk about weight, have you ever use GG4S? Or maybe you need a plastic e-cig to be happy? :laugh:

You havent vape at 200 rock. You havent vape even at 100. When you do that please take a pic of yourself after the first inhale :laugh:

Today I have a big appetite for laugh as you see lol

Last edited:

rockstarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2009
ohio
rock, your trolling is the usual one. But I like answering to you lol
Who talked about customising or weight in previous posts? And if we talk about weight, have you ever use GG4S? Or maybe you need a plastic e-cig to be happy? :laugh:

You havent vape at 200 rock. You havent vape even at 100. When you do that please take a pic of yourself after the first inhale :laugh:

Today I have a big appetite for laugh as you see lol
You know everything as usual Imeo. To answer your question though , no I have not, I prefer GP for my tube mod needs these days and can you please show me where I stated that I vape at 200 watts? And just so ya know, I have actually vaped at over 100 watts on a sub ohm tank and it cranked out clouds with no burnt taste and no hot lips, though this vape is not for me, when I walk into my local vape shop, pretty much all I can see is cloud chasers vaping well over 100w and they don't seem to think twice about it, so to me, your statements have no merit and your simply missing that people are indeed vaping at high watts. It seems to me that us old school vapers are the ones not chasing clouds, the newbies seem to be Mosley cloud chasers, at least around here. I vape mostly at 27w but do enjoy the ease of going up or down without changing my coil. Plastic e-cig? Lol trolling? Lol :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
100 watts are nice for a very quick inhale and every 15 mins rock. Thats not vaping lol. As for the weight you mention before, even a plastic e-cig at 100 watts is heavier because you need 2-4 batteries for those watts. Also every 15 mins you have to change batteries if you are totally crazy to vape like this every 20 seconds. Not to mention the size too

:laugh:

be well :toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread