Status
Not open for further replies.

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
It does exist?
I don't have an Esterigon but a 18350 VIR device would interest me.
What apart from the adapter would one need?
18350 body
locking cap
venting cap
atomizer cap
that "VIR Esterigon adapter"

that's it? how I understood it the positive spring-loaded pin is the same in proteus and esterigon - so I could use that from Proteus and of course VIR. anything I'm missing?

ah, the button and LED-cover. would I be able to use those from Proteus as well in your adapter?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It does exist?
I don't have an Esterigon but a 18350 VIR device would interest me.
What apart from the adapter would one need?
18350 body
locking cap
venting cap
atomizer cap
that "VIR Esterigon adapter"

that's it? how I understood it the positive spring-loaded pin is the same in proteus and esterigon - so I could use that from Proteus and of course VIR. anything I'm missing?

ah, the button and LED-cover. would I be able to use those from Proteus as well in your adapter?
woita, esterigon needs the below things work with VIR and at the same length as it is right now:

a venting cap like Proteus's
a brass pcba tube like Proteus's
a small pin that will replace the atomizer pin

I am thinking of making those parts and sells them below my cost for people that have Proteus, so they can easily have a 18650 device with VIR inside. Where will they find VIR? The one inside Proteus.

The wireless style of VIR is brilliant and allow us to make too many things. Nothing is fixed on GG devices as you may know. I hate fixed style because its China like stuff.

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
hybrid base for esterigon Brem. I think Monk asked for this OR for the other. If I read wrong, sorry :)

My question was for an adapter to put VIR in estirigon :(
When do you think it will be available?

To be honest, my opinion is that VIR will take off and shine when it will be able to be powered by 18XXX batteries as well as in proteus.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I am thinking of making those parts and sells them below my cost for people that have Proteus, so they can easily have a 18650 device with VIR inside. Where will they find VIR? The one inside Proteus.

Maybe after the spares and some other things that I am making right now

Great move!!!!!!!!!!
We are waiting after the spares!!!!! :rickroll:

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
its a deal woita!

I suppose soon Monk. Maybe after the spares and some other things that I am making right now

Hi. I'm not aware about the spares production schedule ... But can you give an estimated date when this VIR adaptor will be available?

Reactions: imeothanasis

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Well, if you look at GG catalogue, it's quite obvious that Esterigon is a mechanical version of Proteus, just fatter; but if you read the to-do-list for putting VIR inside Esterigon, you realize that you have to change everything but the battery tube and the AC connector! ;)

> a venting cap like Proteus's
> a brass pcba tube like Proteus's
> a small pin that will replace the atomizer pin

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Hi all, the forum seems very quiet lately ... is there any update about the VIR adaptor for larger batteries tubes (esterigon, ...)?
I have an extra chip hanging around for just such an occasion. It would certainly feel more fulfilled rather than just being an extra emergency part.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi all, the forum seems very quiet lately ... is there any update about the VIR adaptor for larger batteries tubes (esterigon, ...)?
maybe because we have movement on GG forum monk. ECF stays the main forum but you can visit GG one too. I hope thats not against ecf rules

Reactions: steliosss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread