AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
12 MG 50 PG/ 50 VG
Introduction
This juice is amazing. WOW! WOW! WOW! The flavor is sureal. The fusion of flavors great. Plus it is juicy to the point there is no through pain after vaping it straight for hours. Despite it juiciness, it has a nice throat hit that is invigorating and satisfying.
The flavor amazing. Just ordered a bigger bottle in extra extra extra strong with 100 VG to see what more flavor will taste like. It has a stronger better taste than then the COV Carmel Cream. Luckily a ECF thread I posted about it lead me to this great ejuice.
I think this ejuice clearly takes the tittle of the best carmel ejuice I have found. I have tried caramel flavors from W2V, Clouds of Vapor, Tasty Vapor, Blue juice, Vixen (although just with a great coffee mix I need to try more), Honeyville/Gourmet Vapors(really watch out with this company), Mr E Liquid, MadVapes, V4L, Dkang, Sin City Vapor, Vapor Renu, Vaprite, VaporTalk, Ms T, VaporStation, FreedomSmoke, Freedom Smoke USA, Vapealicious, 3 different DIY extracts,and Iam sure more. I have a ton of ejuices. (I need to update this list because I have yet to list a large percent of them.) I find that that most carmel flavors do not hold up to high wattages. Typically they taste burnt at higher wattage. There are a very few exceptions but this juice is one of them.
Out of the many ejuice that have carmel flavor that I have tried most of them devople a burn taste at around 10 watts. Just when the sweetness of carmel goes down to revel a toasty goodness that you can only taste at higher wattage. Virgin Vapors Carmel Cream holds up amazing at higher wattage. Not sure if it is the ecopure mix or the organic flavoring that they use. I is amazing with no burn taste even at 24 watts. I am sure higher but stupid problems with my Reo so I don't get the full voltage out of it even though I am stacking smaller batteries to get that. I wish evolv created a higher wattage darwin. Some rare juices taste amazing at watts higher than the 12.7 cut off. Guess I have to wait for the JCModTronics Core but it seems like it might be on hold because Rippspeeds son is sick :(. Great guy I wish his son a speedy recovery. I want to try the surge tank and the core. Hope it will be soon. Still waiting for Evolv to steep up there game. Amazing customer service and great device but just limited. I jokingly said it is worth your extra kidney here.
The flavor strength is great. The virgin vapor customer service, can make any order a extra extra strong by asking for it in the comments. I ordered this again in a bigger bottle with extra extra extra strong. Not sure how it will turn out. The ecopure option is a flavor enhancer. I have not tried the flavor with out ecopure. But I taste something great. Ecopure rich is usually on the dry side but this ejuice is not dry at all. It works great with it. There is something is in the ecopure that adds alot. It is usually an expensive mixer but suprising Virgin Vapor doesn't charge that much more for Ecopure. I defiantly think it is worth it ever if you do 50 percent PG too.

I think it is one of the best ejuices. I highly recommend getting this one and other ejuices from my favorites. Like COV 's CPN Waffle, andButterscotch, Vixen Vapors' TigerBlood.Vaporbomb Maple Rum (watch out what else you get they have some of the worse ejuices) and Vapelicious Maui Blend.

For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy click here.

Conclusion
This juice is amazing. I highly recommend this ejuice, I am not a virgin vapor shill, even though I get a small commission on this ejuice if you click here. I think this juice is one of the best ejuices. I also highly recommend getting this ejuice and other ejuices from my favorites. Like COV 's CPN Waffle, andButterscotch, Vixen Vapors' TigerBlood.Vaporbomb Maple Rum (watch out what else you get they have some of the worse ejuices) and Vapelicious Maui Blend. Try it you will not be sorry. I am going to add it to my favorites list. I am sure you will too.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here.Do you like the old style graph I did back here better or the 3 graphs here? Why does ecopure juices enhance the flavor?

This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The OP ordered this in 50/50 mix...making it not an all VG juice :) tho I use her VG and it is just as awesome!!

Great review Aaron...glad to see you finally tried VV out!!!!
Thanks have you got to try this juice yet? I think it is amazing. Wishing it was in my tank. I need to order some more. :p

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Thanks have you got to try this juice yet? I think it is amazing. Wishing it was in my tank. I need to order some more. :p

Yep Aaron, I sure have tried it and it is awesome, just like all my other favorites from her! :) Virgin Vapor's is all I use and has been for the last 10 months!!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Any Virgin Vapor flavor recommendations?

Well, the ones I buy every time are the following:

Kona Coffee Milkshake
Espresso
Caramel
Not-so-Virig Eggnog
Hot Butter Rum

Also enjoy:

Lemonade
Vanilla Blackberry Swirl
Kir Royale
Mango Mint Julip
Bella Amaretto

And I am sure I am missing a few...LOL...so as you can see, I truely enjoy many of Annette's great flavors!! :)

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
warlike, she just recently added a few new tobacco flavors to her site. I do not vape any tobacco flavors tho, so can't help answer that question, but she has her own supplier's thread here where I'm sure you can ask and someone who has tried them can help you out. :)

Virgin Vapor

Thanks a bunch !!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Aaron, I started vaping Virgin Vapor juices back in April 2011 and haven't really bought from anyone else since. :) As for the Ecopure base/mixes, I honestly never buy them...I fell in love with her juices before she ever had the Ecopure and have never felt the need to go to the Ecopure, because to me they taste perfect with just the regular base. Also, I seem to already spend alot on juices and with the ecopure being more costly, it didn't make sense to my budget to switch. I'm sure if I had more readily available cash, I would try it more often, but for now that has to wait. :)

I know alot of her customers love the Eco base and I think it's great that she offers it. Annette mixes flavors like no one I've ever known and then throw in her outstanding customer service, willingness to custom mix anything for anyone....and I don't think you can ask for any better!! Really glad to here you are enjoying Virgin Vapor juices too and hope you find even more flavors you love! :)

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Really glad to here you are enjoying Virgin Vapor juices too and hope you find even more flavors you love! :)
Thanks I am happy I found it to. To me it seems as if organic flavoring taste way better then non organic. Is that what you found or is that not true as a whole?

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Thanks I am happy I found it to. To me it seems as if organic flavoring taste way better then non organic. Is that what you found or is that not true as a whole?

Most definetly Aaron! The organic flavorings and natural flavorings are so much cleaner, purer, fresher tasting and clearer too, which I feel is important. I can't imagine why anyone would want to vape food colorings in their juices....never could figure that out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread