Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Does this lemonade taste like actual lemonade or like powdered lemonade? People claim that they can't tell the difference, which just tells me that they aren't people whose taste buds I trust. I'd like one that tastes like *actual* lemonade.
I can tell the difference but I think high end lemon extracts that you can get at costco taste almost the same as fresh squeezed. Do you disagree? This lemonade taste like a fresh squeezed lemonade that you can get at "Hotdog on a Stick" not sure how big the franchise is but there are a couple around here :) I get them with 1/2 the sweetener that is what this lemonade tastes like. I am sure you can get this lemonade sweeter if you ask in the comments.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I taste lemonade flavor. Will try it at different wattages and get back to you. Wondering what other fans of this ejuice taste?
Okay I did the test with my madvapes VV. At really low wattages like you would get on a ego with a HV atty it taste more like generic citrus. The higher the wattage the more you can taste the lemonade. Just got a empire mod voltage under load adapter. I will find out the exact wattage where the taste changes. Sorry with out a darwin testing juice is alot harder. Hopefully it is at a better home now. Every day I vape this juice so it is no problem to test it. :p

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

SadLittlePony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
West Texas
Wow I love how detailed you got in this review. You didnt talk about the taste per-se but you provided a very detailed chart of your oppinion which is much better. But since you like it so much does it have a seedy flavor or the flavor of the peel at all? Thats one thing I love about real lemonaid.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Wow I love how detailed you got in this review. You didnt talk about the taste per-se but you provided a very detailed chart of your oppinion which is much better. But since you like it so much does it have a seedy flavor or the flavor of the peel at all? Thats one thing I love about real lemonaid.

Give me some time to revisit the juice :) I will get back to you shortly

AaronY www.EcigJuiceReview.com sent from my iPad

Synnuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Orange Park, FL
I tried the 100% VG 12mg mix and loved it, too.

I tend to agree with the review on the VV Summer Lemonade about it being tart and sweet, but I'm wondering what you meant about the seedy or peel taste, SadLittlePony? Maybe the bitterness of it? If so, I didn't taste any bitterness in it, it tasted more like fresh squeezed lemon juice than anything else. It wasn't really bitter at all to me. If it had slightly more sweetness, it would taste exactly like lemonade my family used to make. They loaded it down with sugar, though.

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I get a tarte crispy flavor with it. Would you consider that with parts of the whole lemon mixed in? Are you vaping it with ecopure Synnuh?

I tried the 100% VG 12mg mix and loved it, too.

I tend to agree with the review on the VV Summer Lemonade about it being tart and sweet, but I'm wondering what you meant about the seedy or peel taste, SadLittlePony? Maybe the bitterness of it? If so, I didn't taste any bitterness in it, it tasted more like fresh squeezed lemon juice than anything else. It wasn't really bitter at all to me. If it had slightly more sweetness, it would taste exactly like lemonade my family used to make. They loaded it down with sugar, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread