Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
is it so citrusy that it cracks clearos? i love lemonade juice but that's one of my big worries is cracikng clearos
Okay just tried it. It seems to mess with them over night for the first hour it was fine. I went to bed and the ce2 rev 5 is cracked. I am not sure what it is. Have any idea?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Aaron, most vendors Citrus flavors just do that...there is only one vendor who's Citrus flavors don't mess with the material these tanks and clearo's that I know of so far. Cinnamon flavors will do the same thing too.....not sure why, but they just don't play well together. ;)

Is it maltic acid or something else? I use the surge tank and atties so I don't usually have that problem.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Maybe just 3.7 and 5 volts but 6 or 7 wattage levels may be a tad bit TMI. I think most don't know how many watts they are vaping at and might not really care to learn. At least I don't. I also don't really understand the dry verses juicy. I undertand it terms of wines but haven't noticed it in juices. Just my thoughts not trying to be harsh but it might make me more interested in checking out more of your reviews. Including how strong a flavor it is or what real flavors it compares to instead of what other juices it compares to might be better since I also haven't tried most of the others you compared it to. :)
Understand the wattage more now? I just have stuck to doing juice at 7.4v it is what I like vaping at. Hopefully it will be easier. Sorry for the confusion.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
How much vapor does it produce?

I got it in a 50 50 blend. It produces amazing vapor. Not the best but way way above average for a 50 50. He are two video I did with it with different combos think you can see the vapor there: Here is the first Video with koolaid added. Koolaid makes the vapor a little worse. Here is the second video with ecoPURE added. ecoPure adds more VG to it so it makes the vapor a little better.
You can get this juice with 100VG or ecopure which would make more than twice the vapor in theory. I have not tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread