AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
12 MG 50 PG/ 50 VG
Introduction
It is winter but this Sweet Summer Lemonade is amazing. I just finished my bottle writing this review. It was hard enough to save enough for this review. This ejuice is taking the place ofVapor Bombs Lemonade and Mr E Lemon Ice in my favorites. It is tangy and sweet. It is not as tangy as Vapor Stations BlackBerry but the balance is more enjoyable. I still think that Virgin Vapors Creme Carmel is a bit better but I am getting more of this great ejuice too. The juice is xtra xtra strong. It has alot of flavor. Even enough to make it iced. But I might try it 3x strength next time. The juice is very juicy not dry.

For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy click here.

Conclusion

I highly recommend this ejuice. I think this juice is one of the best ejuices. I also highly recommend getting this ejuice and other ejuices from my favorites. Like COV 's CPN Waffle, andButterscotch, Vixen Vapors' TigerBlood.Vaporbomb Maple Rum (watch out what else you get they have some of the worse ejuices) and Vapelicious Maui Blend. As I said in the intro it is going into my my favorites. It replaced my pervious two favorite lemonade Vapor Bombs Lemonade and Mr E Lemon Ice. It doesn't have the depth of tang that Vapor Stations BlackBerry but the balance is more enjoyable and the flavor is stronger. This ejuice is moist even at insane wattage. I highly recommend this ejuice. It is the best lemonade ejuice I have tried. I think Virgin Vapor Creme Carmel is a better ejuice as well as some other flavors in my favorites. But for lemonade flavor ejuice I have not found better.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here.Do you like the old style graph I did back here better or the 3 graphs here? Why does ecopure juices enhance the flavor? Any other lemonade ejuice I should try?

This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Why does ecopure juices enhance the flavor?

people do not typically add ecopure to enhance flavor since it is flavorless... typically they add it to existing liquid because it improves performance... it's very clean VG and it works well in atties...
If you feel it's improving flavor it's likely because it's diluting a flavor that is undesirable to you.
Vapenstein wrote at length about this subject a year or so ago...

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
people do not typically add ecopure to enhance flavor since it is flavorless... typically they add it to existing liquid because it improves performance... it's very clean VG and it works well in atties...
If you feel it's improving flavor it's likely because it's diluting a flavor that is undesirable to you.
Vapenstein wrote at length about this subject a year or so ago...
Was it his review of ECOpure rich or did he talk about it more? VirginVapor uses ECOpure Krystal for its nic. It does something to the flavor but it doesn't dilute it :p I get a enhancement of flavor. Wondering what it is.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I am very interested in juices that u describe as "moist, or juicy" this one seems to be in that category, could u recommend a few others? Thanks
For me it is the oposite of dry ejuice. I did a page with some examples. Does that make more sense to you? Adding mentol or Koolaid to ejuices make them more moist and juicy IMHO.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Yes Aaron it makes since to me, tho I have never seen a reviewer say it, but I am glad u did. I am. It even a big fan of lemonade and I wanna try this! :) I have never had anything from vv or cov before, so hopefully I will place an order soon, I have been having some issues lately with juices really drying out my throat, so I am wanting to put something else in my arsenal. Thanks again!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Who makes this sweet summer lemonade. maybe i missed it somewhere but i didn't see who you ordered from. Only the companies you compared it too. LOL I clicked on it as it seems to be clickable but the link goes to an oops or error message. thanks. I was curious what ecopure is so I was trying to click the company that sells it to read about it.

Edit: You also asked for opinions on your graphs and reviews and coming from a fairly new vapor I find it entirely confusing and overwhelming to have a different graph for each wattage you are vaping at. Maybe just 3.7 and 5 volts but 6 or 7 wattage levels may be a tad bit TMI. I think most don't know how many watts they are vaping at and might not really care to learn. At least I don't. I also don't really understand the dry verses juicy. I undertand it terms of wines but haven't noticed it in juices. Just my thoughts not trying to be harsh but it might make me more interested in checking out more of your reviews. Including how strong a flavor it is or what real flavors it compares to instead of what other juices it compares to might be better since I also haven't tried most of the others you compared it to. :)

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
How does this compare to COV butterscotch?
Lol just vaped them both earlier today. Totally different thing. CoV butterscotch tastes like the candy. While, virgin's summer lemonade taste like the drink. Strange I am enjoying it more with the change in season. Just got another bottle last week. (know a optional steep time?) I get a greater TH from the Summer Lemonade. Not sure if it is the PG VG ratio or the ECOpure doing that.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Aaron, they ment that they tasted Rum in the Velvet Kona, not the Sweet Summer Lemonade! :)
Thanks that makes way more sense. Guess I read in wrong tired late night. Thanks for catching that eror. I was working through the process of trying on for different voltages with 5 different atties. Saved me changing batteries a couple of times and my sonic cleaner some work. :) Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread