Status
Not open for further replies.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
Love that we have this now....here's hoping we don't bring all of ECF crashing down!

After a full couple days with extended fam, my dad wisely sent me home to an empty house with a bottle of wine.
Danged if I can figure out his internet password though, so plugging away only phone in nowhere Missouri which apparently does not use tmobile.

Happy Bday to TPriests puppy!
Solace, I too always loved your avi, cute to know where it came from.

Enjoyed terrible fake Mexican for dinner, at a restraint that's been a fam favorite since before I was born.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OMG!!!! I needed this tonight! ROFLMAO....AHHH yes the good ole days PRE-censorship!!! Hilarious!!!

BTW, my son ran screaming through the dining room at his first experience with a Hibachi restaurant!! :shock: :ohmy: :( :lol: We had to sit at the aquarium until the cook finished! :facepalm: Poor baby!!

OMG What happens at a Hibachi restaurant?:shock:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I missed out on the picture. :(

No smiley with a trucker stache.

I saw this one:

And then I knew you had to be nearby. Along the way, I almost got run over by this guy:

After a while, I heard something that made me think of you. But all I found were these two guys:

Then I think I saw you in disguise:

Cause I always thought you would look like this guy:

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
We usually put reindeer food out on Christmas Eve. A bowl of sparkly oatmeal. This is what the kids saw in the morning last year.

8C92B450-F6E8-4A16-A5EB-FFF5E627C1C1-6221-000008EA23D3E7D6.jpg
[/URL

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Love that we have this now....here's hoping we don't bring all of ECF crashing down!

After a full couple days with extended fam, my dad wisely sent me home to an empty house with a bottle of wine.
Danged if I can figure out his internet password though, so plugging away only phone in nowhere Missouri which apparently does not use tmobile.

Happy Bday to TPriests puppy!
Solace, I too always loved your avi, cute to know where it came from.

Enjoyed terrible fake Mexican for dinner, at a restraint that's been a fam favorite since before I was born.

What part of MO? I have t-mobile and have a lot of trouble when visiting in south central MO.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
We usually put reindeer food out on Christmas Eve. A bowl of sparkly oatmeal. This is what the kids saw in the morning last year.

8C92B450-F6E8-4A16-A5EB-FFF5E627C1C1-6221-000008EA23D3E7D6.jpg
[/URL

LOL adorable
My mom was just telling a story about her favorite part of Christmas was making boot prints in the fireplace...didn't tell her I have no memory of this. Do remember the half eaten carrots though.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
No, but I can bring the OT comments to this thread instead. Everyone else can do the same. Here is a helpful hint:

Hit "Reply with Quote" on the post you want to OT respond to. When the "Quick Reply" box comes up, copy everything in the box you type in. Click "Cancel". Come to this thread and go to the Reply box at the bottom of the page. Paste your copied content and respond as you normally would. You will now have responded with quote to a post on another thread and can OT comment all you want :)

Do you want people to think we're responsible or something?

Grip it, hit it, and run . . . . . :evil:

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
OMG What happens at a Hibachi restaurant?:shock:

The seats are around a big flat grill on three sides and they cook in front of you with lots of flair...flipping knifes and slapping spatulas etc. One of the trademark things that they do is fill a cored onion with alcohol and light it making a HUGE FIREBALL....every ooohs and ahhhs....some run screaming!!! :lol:
Looks like this:

3542755043_3c8a9666ef.jpg

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I saw this one:

And then I knew you had to be nearby. Along the way, I almost got run over by this guy:

After a while, I heard something that made me think of you. But all I found were these two guys:

Then I think I saw you in disguise:

Cause I always thought you would look like this guy:

Bwahahaha yep the third one's are me for sure. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread