Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Sentry definitely got presents! She got a huge green frog with long arms and legs and pizza! And sugar cookies! She's spoiled rotten.

My boxer can't have pizza and cookies. She has to be grain free all the time. Boxers with upset tummies are a sad thing to see.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Morning back at cha, everyone! It's going to be a busy day here. We will be checking over our list of things to do and then checking it AGAIN! It's time to decorate the dining room and get the leaves into the table to be sure we have room for about 15 people to eat Christmas dinner. I only have a service for 12 of Christmas "china" so it will be interesting to see how we can stretch it out without using the twins sippy cups and Disney Princess plastic plates, LOL!
After that I need to bake a few dozen cookies and be sure all the gifts are wrapped.
The weatherman says we will not have snow this Christmas, they are calling for rain, instead. :( It's really strange that we can still see the grass. I'm not complaining, but it is prettier with a white blanket of fresh snow.
Hope everyone has a great Monday!

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
sounds like a busy day for you Nanny:) I'll just be watchin these two:wub: unnamed.jpg

tpriest1030

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Somerset, KY, USA
My boxer can't have pizza and cookies. She has to be grain free all the time. Boxers with upset tummies are a sad thing to see.

I know quite a few boxers like that. Sentry isn't allergic and if she is, shows no signs at all. I feed her grain free just because it's good for her but she has bready treats from time to time. Update on Mr. Frog, he's already missing a limb. LOL. My lady said, do you think Mr. Frog could get disability? He's had a rough way to go.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Good Morning my NuThouse Family!!! Waiting for mail jeep....VERY EXCITEDLY....I might add!!! ;) I'm getting my MOST anticipated present today!!! Squeeeeeeee!!!!! I was teased SEVERELY Saturday when tracking showed "Out For Delivery" most of the day, then switched back to "In Transit" early evening! :mad::evil::grr: WHAT THE.....:confused::?::mad:

USPS...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Good Morning my NuThouse Family!!! Waiting for mail jeep....VERY EXCITEDLY....I might add!!! ;) I'm getting my MOST anticipated present today!!! Squeeeeeeee!!!!! I was teased SEVERELY Saturday when tracking showed "Out For Delivery" most of the day, then switched back to "In Transit" early evening! :mad::evil::grr: WHAT THE.....:confused::?::mad:

USPS...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

excited for you! whatcha get?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread