VV boxmod with voltage indicator problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowcashvapo

Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
FT. WORTH TX.
I have bought two VV boxmods from madvapes and have referred MANY people to buy this device to give variable voltage vaping a try. That being said i ordered a vv boxmod with voltage indicator on the first of may. I received said mod on the fourth and upon putting the batteries in and setting the voltage to 6.0 volts i put the back on it and thats when i noticed that it had stopped firing i took the back off and it worked again so i quickly put a support ticket in with the company and stopped using the mod immediately the next day i checked my email and saw there had been no reply! Usually when i have had problems with an order i put in a ticket and got almost an immediate reply!! my question is this :

Has anyone else had problems with these mods having shorts or at times not firing ??

Is the delay of a reply just because of their moving to a new location?

I have decided to give the company until Tuesday the eighth to reply but with this i cannot do anything until the move is finalized for fear of my problem being lost in the move!!!! what should i do ?????

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson
I believe the issue is with the poteniometer (aka the white adjustable knob). What I have done is drem the hole on the back to the size of the knob and no issues. This is my second vv with the indicator, the first one the indicator only worked for the first day. I'm sure you have noticed the hole on the back is too small and pushes against the backing. I drilled the bigger hole about a week ago and the indicator works about 95+%.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

lowcashvapo

Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
FT. WORTH TX.
I have bought two VV boxmods from madvapes and have referred MANY people to buy this device to give variable voltage vaping a try. That being said i ordered a vv boxmod with voltage indicator on the first of may. I received said mod on the fourth and upon putting the batteries in and setting the voltage to 6.0 volts i put the back on it and thats when i noticed that it had stopped firing i took the back off and it worked again so i quickly put a support ticket in with the company and stopped using the mod immediately the next day i checked my email and saw there had been no reply! Usually when i have had problems with an order i put in a ticket and got almost an immediate reply!! my question is this :

Has anyone else had problems with these mods having shorts or at times not firing ??

Is the delay of a reply just because of their moving to a new location?

I have decided to give the company until Tuesday the eighth to reply but with this i cannot do anything until the move is finalized for fear of my problem being lost in the move!!!! what should i do ?????

"lowcashvapo, I can send a replacment out to ASAP with a return shipping label for the bad box.This should be sent out today for you. Have agreat week.

Thanks Scott"

and this is why i have been a faithful customer of madvapes and will always be a faithful customer:):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread