• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VWM Nextgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Haha.. Yea, I guess they do have a little sugar.. But should not be too much.. :) any secret to let it wick better or not gunk up too fast..? :)

You need to burn your ss mesh even more. Put some drop of unwanted eliquid onto the rolled mesh and use a torch to burn it. Let the ejuice burn up. Do it 3 times and your ss mesh should be darker. Oxidation of ss mesh helps with the wicking.

Wicking is you have to trail and error for gunking i guess only lowering wattage ?

Sent from my lovely vape heaven

He just have to burn the ss mesh more man HAHHA

Reactions: cloudysheep

Denieru82

Jan 21, 2014
Singapore
2 or 3 time should be enough! No problem! Haven't build my nextgen though. No torch HAHA

Faster get your torch bro.. Haha.. I love the look and size of the nextgen on my evic vtc mini so am determine to get it to work well.. :) My current rta I using is tfv4 and is too huge on my mod.. Haha.. I drop my Bellus twice which is unlucky on my part so now no spare glass tank for it.. Have been vaping for 2 years and only dropped once before before this Bellus double combo drop happen..

Last edited:

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Faster get your torch bro.. Haha.. I love the look and size of the nextgen on my evic vtc mini so am determine to get it to work well.. :)

can't wait man. My nextgen is going to be on my vape lounge custom zero clone hahaha

909900c86a8d60b9a79cd34eeefb34f3.jpg

this is a pandora mod. But my zero clone have that kind of sleeve, sort of like the purple colour one but mine is more reddish/yellow colour haha

Denieru82

Jan 21, 2014
Singapore
For all of you getting dry hits... You know gennies should be used between 15-20w right?

#200 inside #400 outside. 6 wrap 30g leading to about 1ohm. Vaping at 18w.

I rarely get dry hits :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sian.. I saw that combo of mesh in mesh on YouTube too but I only manage to get 300, 400 and 500 at the moment.. Will go source for 200..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread