Warning: Johnson creek e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for your loss Mac.

I do have to say this. I saw you signed on every day since this stuff began. I wish you had let us know that you acknowledged what was going on. Just a little blurb. "My apologies but we are taking care of personal matters. Will be back to respond soon." Then this thread wouldn't have been necessary. You wouldn't have to "explain" anything. Just the facts about the juice.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Mac could have sent a e-mail to every single customer, but choose not to do that, and left us hanging, trying to figure it out by ourselves.

He did post on the other forum, but not here.

He did make time to announce new flavors.

I will never ever buy from him again.

Taking care of this problem should have been done way earlier, and in a different matter.

I'm also sorry about your loss.

I'll stick with buying my juice from Janty, at least with that company I know that if there's a problem they take care of it, straightforwards.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.

I'm sorry for your loss Mac.

I do have to say this. I saw you signed on every day since this stuff began. I wish you had let us know that you acknowledged what was going on. Just a little blurb. "My apologies but we are taking care of personal matters. Will be back to respond soon." Then this thread wouldn't have been necessary. You wouldn't have to "explain" anything. Just the facts about the juice.

thank you for your sentiment Karen - I appreciate it :) Just FYI, we have two people we brought on to help out - one of whom was logged on, not me. And just as a side note, we're logged in to this forum every day automatically when we launch our browser (this and several other sites) It doesn't necessarily mean we're seeing or doing anything on it.
But you're right, I should have made a note on the forum to that effect.

FDM

Aug 7, 2008
Argentina
Our goal was to offer a smoke juice that was free of the litany of chemicals, chemical preservatives, clarifiers, additives, flavor enhancers, artificial flavorings and stabilizers found in all other e-liquids on the market -

About hte tobacco oils- I'm thinking that it might actually be soemthign else, IF other juice companies use tobacco plant for hteir nic extraction and IF their juices don't cause atomizer issues- IF they are using the same methods, then this would point ot somethign else in your brews that might be hte culprit for htose that are having problems-

I don't know... but could be... one or more of those chemicals were included in the original chinese formula to avoid clogging. I'm just speculating.

FDM

Fumador

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2008
I just have to say that after using JC liquid my three mini atomizers are gone. They still make a little smoke but the burning taste is so bad that I'm throwing them in the trash.It was the first batch of the sample packs.(The taste wasn't bad , but I was left with a sticky feeling in my mouth that I didn't like, It just felt different from any other juice).
I really wanted to like it, but now I'm very disappointed.

SmokingInTexas

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2008
Texas, USA
Fumador, you might try the steam/boiling cleaning on those atomizers. It seems to be working for several of us who have had atomizer performance issues, and I used JC juice in several of mine that are now back to almost new performance.

It's like ......, but just for your atomizer. (Please notify your doctor if you vapor longer than 4 hours) :D

Tex

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Mac, I'm just curious since your liquids don't have much throat hit (I feel 0 throat hit, but others say they get a bit), but taste amazing.. what is it thats in most liquids to give it the throat hit that isnt in your liquid? did you do this purposely to make a smooth no throathit liquid?

Mac I am very sorry for your loss and I'm really glad you're taking steps to improve the liquid.

I didn't want to post on this thread until you'd had a chance to speak your piece and I did figure something serious was going on and preventing you from addressing the problems.

I love the way you run your business and I love the approach you take to customer service.

I have had a few issues with the smoke juice (dead atomizer) that I've ordered from JC but it doesn't concern me all that much because this is a new technology and we should all know the risks going in: if we want to get the perfect experience, as early adopters we have to accept that not everything will go right.

That being said, your conviction for innovation (not copying off what is already there) is very inspiring and I encourage you to continue!

I love the flavors I've had with JC smoke juice, especially Tennessee Cured (my favorite so far), but with my current batch I'm worried about my atomizers. Once you implement the new technique I'd be more than happy to order and test it out.

I do agree with Whammy though that though your juice certainly does not lack in flavor, it does lack in kick/throat hit. I know one of your goals was to make a smooth smoke juice, but would it be possible to make a variety that has kick as well? I think it'd be great if you offered both: Smooth for our friends who like the minimal hit, and Kick for those of us who like the hit.

Looking forward to the next batch!

Last edited:

dflachbart

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2008
CT, USA
I do agree with Whammy though that though your juice certainly does not lack in flavor, it does lack in kick/throat hit. I know one of your goals was to make a smooth smoke juice, but would it be possible to make a variety that has kick as well? I think it'd be great if you offered both: Smooth for our friends who like the minimal hit, and Kick for those of us who like the hit.

I couldn't agree more. I tried the JC juice, loved the flavor, but without throat hit it unfortunately doesn't do anything for me...

Dirk

I couldn't agree more. I tried the JC juice, loved the flavor, but without throat hit it unfortunately doesn't do anything for me...

Dirk

Well, I've got some interesting (and somewhat surprising) news. I had a chance to do a little pre-test of the tobacco liquid today.
I am very happy to say that it does in fact produce an outstanding taste and the part I was not expecting, it also has an effect on the throat hit and makes it stronger.
We're actually pretty excited about this and by Monday, the switchover should be complete and all Johnson Creek Smoke Juice will be comprised of this recipe.
Just an FYI :)

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Well, I've got some interesting (and somewhat surprising) news. I had a chance to do a little pre-test of the tobacco liquid today.
I am very happy to say that it does in fact produce an outstanding taste and the part I was not expecting, it also has an effect on the throat hit and makes it stronger.
We're actually pretty excited about this and by Monday, the switchover should be complete and all Johnson Creek Smoke Juice will be comprised of this recipe.
Just an FYI :)

Hi there, Christian:

Nice to see you back. It's me, Marian. I am very truly sorry for the unfortunate loss of your family member. I will say a prayer for this person tonight. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

As for your new "stuff," I'm very excited for you. And I want to make it perfectly clear on this forum that you have not chased me away as a customer, as long as (1) you are capable of making some juice that does not clog up my atomizers or ruin my batteries and (2) you can make some high-nicotine juice with some major kick to it. I want my e-liquids to deliver a very strong thoat hit when I order the highest nicotine. In other words, I want a lot of kick to my nic.

Once you think you've mastered the new stuff, would you mind sending those of us who want to sample it a tiny bottle (1 dram) of it before we buy? For past customers only, of course, and for those who request it. How does that sound?

Marian

Christian, before I even consider ordering from your new batch, can you please answer these questions? This is information we ALL need.

Can you produce permits from the Wisconsin Board of Health?

Can you show us the results for the nicotine content, after randomly boiling different tobaccos?

Can you show us your Pharmacists license , since you personally are blending this product?

Can you show us photos of your special machinery?

Will you produce all those purity results you have often stated you have?

And, can you do produce all of these right now?

Thank you.

I was rolling my eyes at Karen's post. It didnt need a comment I didnt think, just the Rolls. She can Ask, but I know better.

I dont think you could get all that stuff from McDonalds, let alone from a company selling something that has no regulations yet. (not like he us using battery acid instead of glycol or something)
You SURE couldnt get any of that from a china company, you might, but it would most likely be a forgery. You wouldnt know anyway.
Just didnt understand why the sudden concern for Purity of product, as well as, company.

I was rolling my eyes at Karen's post. It didnt need a comment I didnt think, just the Rolls. She can Ask, but I know better.

I dont think you could get all that stuff from McDonalds, let alone from a company selling something that has no regulations yet. (not like he us using battery acid instead of glycol or something)
You SURE couldnt get any of that from a china company, you might, but it would most likely be a forgery. You wouldnt know anyway.
Just didnt understand why the sudden concern for Purity of product, as well as, company.

You're kidding, right?

Nevermind your rollyeyed comment, I can see where you stand. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know.

Last edited:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread