Status
Not open for further replies.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Users must now give Cloudflare.com javascript permissions? :unsure:
I ran into the same thing. It seems like a few weeks ago they either moved some site scripting to cloudfare, or are using them as an intermediary. You have to allow ajax.cloudfare.com in order to regain site functionality, but it slows down my old system way too much. I just temporarily enable it when I need it, or use Tapatalk on a tablet to reply.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
Can you clarify?

I'm running into the same problem, Oliver
upload_2017-11-13_10-30-37.png

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just discovered--my Search Forums doesn't work. I'm getting either no results or a couple of random posts (threads) with no connection whatsoever to the search word. I'm using search words I know I and many others have used in the past.

Also, I only see Most Recent and Most Replies. Most Relevant is gone?

I'm in ECF theme, but tried the Aluminum also--same deal. Thanks.

ETA: Cache and cookies cleared.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Definitely seems quicker! :thumb:

Only thing I've noticed is I'm not getting emails for replies to threads I'm subscribed to.
    I'm receiving them in an inbox that I have for ecf admin announcements. Perhaps looking in your settings here to receive them? Then look in your primary or Everything email box.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    Just discovered--my Search Forums doesn't work. I'm getting either no results or a couple of random posts (threads) with no connection whatsoever to the search word. I'm using search words I know I and many others have used in the past.

Also, I only see Most Recent and Most Replies. Most Relevant is gone?

I'm in ECF theme, but tried the Aluminum also--same deal. Thanks.

ETA: Cache and cookies cleared.

I knew you'd break something in here. On the other hand, my quoted text arrow is working again. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Found another bug. When I click on a member's profile to see most recent posts, those posts are chronologically messed up. For instance, I click on @Oliver 's avatar, then on Messages, and I see 2 posts dated "yesterday," 7 posts from "Saturday," and then a post from July 4, 2010. :lol: o_O And then June 30th, 2010; June 29th, 2010, etc.

Last edited:

Dudeus Nordicus

ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2014
    Some ways away from koala forests
    I ran into the same thing. It seems like a few weeks ago they either moved some site scripting to cloudfare, or are using them as an intermediary. You have to allow ajax.cloudfare.com in order to regain site functionality, but it slows down my old system way too much. I just temporarily enable it when I need it, or use Tapatalk on a tablet to reply.

Thanks. That seems to be the way to deal with it for now, but running without giving Cloudflare the JS priviledges apparently means one doesn't see any alerts either (e.g. when someone replies to your post).

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    On Tapatalk, Participated threads are now displayed again, however it only gives a couple of current threads then starts displaying threads that haven't been active for years. (I'm seeing things from back in 2010 near the top of the list [emoji3] )

Progress, just a few more tweaks (need to run a by-last-post-date-descending before reporting back the thread list)

Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread