We only sell orignal vision - edited by Dannoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho
Why does gotvapes not sell the original mini vivi nova package with the extra heads? The original vivi nova comes legit but the mini does not. What do you guys do, buy it from Vision, take the parts out if the box, put the tank in a plastic bag, and resell to the public, minus the extra heads??

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

c00lkatz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Dallas, TX
I just received a Mini Vivi Nova from GotVapes, and it is indeed genuine but it does not come with the extra heads. I do not know why they don't sell the full set like everyone else, but they are also cheaper than everyone else (from what I've seen) and they did not advertise that it came with extra heads either. So they aren't doing anything wrong. I also had an issue with some faulty heads and a wrong Nova tube being sent, but their customer service has been great so far and it's being taken care of.

I wouldn't say you got ripped off, I would say you didn't read closely and assumed it came with the extra heads. There is no foul play here, just a misunderstanding with what you thought you were getting.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I just received a Mini Vivi Nova from GotVapes, and it is indeed genuine but it does not come with the extra heads. I do not know why they don't sell the full set like everyone else, but they are also cheaper than everyone else (from what I've seen) and they did not advertise that it came with extra heads either. So they aren't doing anything wrong. I also had an issue with some faulty heads and a wrong Nova tube being sent, but their customer service has been great so far and it's being taken care of.

I wouldn't say you got ripped off, I would say you didn't read closely and assumed it came with the extra heads. There is no foul play here, just a misunderstanding with what you thought you were getting.

Well said. And stating you "got ripped off" is kinda not called for..a bit harsh IMO..

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Unless I'm wrong, only the 3.5ml Vivi Novas came with the two extra heads. I think the minis never came in a pack like that. Well, I've never seen the minis sold like that anywhere. So, unless I'm wrong (which is quite frequent) the minis never came with extra heads. So what GV sells is the genuine one, and I really don't think they'd rip apart a package and resell parts individually.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Unless I'm wrong, only the 3.5ml Vivi Novas came with the two extra heads. I think the minis never came in a pack like that. Well, I've never seen the minis sold like that anywhere. So, unless I'm wrong (which is quite frequent) the minis never came with extra heads. So what GV sells is the genuine one, and I really don't think they'd rip apart a package and resell parts individually.

They did and do..Gv just never sold them in kit form like the Full size...

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I guess I've been buying from the wrong places :).

No, not at all. If I want VISION BRAND products, I go to one place. Right here.
There are way too many sites selling knockoffs. GV is the real deal. It was easy for me to tell what Ohm atty head I liked on the first one.
After that, I cherished the idea of being able to buy a mini without an extra head, because now, I dont have 2 that are not used.

So depending on how you look at it, its actually better to by a delivery device, without all the extra fluff, and without paying more for it.

Of course, if your just starting out, then yes, I can see where a choice would be nice.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I will add................
replaceable%20coilhead_1.png

That is the packaging for our heads. So not swiping heads just to resell to the very ppl we care about.
Took some time to get em this way but there you have em.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
No, not at all. If I want VISION BRAND products, I go to one place. Right here.
There are way too many sites selling knockoffs. GV is the real deal. It was easy for me to tell what Ohm atty head I liked on the first one.
After that, I cherished the idea of being able to buy a mini without an extra head, because now, I dont have 2 that are not used.

So depending on how you look at it, its actually better to by a delivery device, without all the extra fluff, and without paying more for it.

Of course, if your just starting out, then yes, I can see where a choice would be nice.

I have about 10 vivi novas, the larger size, so I have extra heads galore, and 2 mini novas. But since I've been rebuilding them, only 10 get used at any one time. I guess it's nice to have spares in case something happens to one.

But I think I'm done buy more vivi novas for now. I think having 10 is a lot :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread