we wish to announce MistressNomad as our newest SA and head of our Research & Developement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Leave it to Ab to fry so many batteries and mods. I think he should be a beta tester for all mods. :laugh:

Ab would require specialized Safety Training before undertaking anything like this. Blowing up his Buzz, blowing up his ProVari and setting his crotch of fire from laying the Buzz in his lap ...

I don't know. This could signal the end of mods if Ab beta tested them.

PAR-BROIL AB, NOT COWS!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I thought I read that those two mods were near indestructible??? o_O

I didn't know he needed supervising that closely?

Nothing is "indestructible" around Ab. Just to be on the safe side he has purchased and wears fire ......ant underwear and has had miniature fire extinguishers built into his pants pockets.

When he set his crotch on fire by laying his Buzz in his lap (I never asked WHY he did that - I think I was afraid he might tell me), he stopped traffic and jumped out of his vehicle and fifteen people stopped to help beat out the flames. Sadly, they were all men, so he didn't really get to make any new friends.

When he got to the hospital they asked him how he did this horrendous thing and he said he did it with an electronic cigarette. The poor guy had serious burns on his happy place plus severe bruising, contusions and lacerations from the 15 guys who beat out the flames. One of them took his billfold.

Anyhow, the hospital didn't believe him and they snickered and I guess that was when Ab lost it. When my wifes mother got there to console him they had him in leather restraints and had a huge ice pack on his happy place. The ice had begun to melt and the bag was slipping so she was nice enough to rearrange it for Ab.

The ice had done what ice does to ones happy place and she reported back that there really wasn't much to see. So she left.

Yes, Ab requires careful supervision when vaping.

You ought to see what the poor guy has to go through to fry an egg!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
It was all worth it to get rid of your mother in law.:facepalm:

Um... she was a little confused, that was my left leg. Wonder what body part she thought was on the far left side?:confused:

Somebody bring TT's mother in law some new bifocals at the BBQ

Fry... My cooking skills consist of deciding which place to get take out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread