The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome North Texas Vapers!

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by ALUCARD, Nov 1, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wylie

Wylie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    Grandzillas. Love it!

Well, with a golf course that limits it to really just one place in Wylie! Small world, ain't it?

2. eciglopedia

eciglopedia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2009
    Duncanville,Texas
    :vapor:
    My name is Stacey,:smokie: I live in Duncanville Tx 75116 and happily divorced. I live alone but it sucks LOL! I have been vaping now since Jan.01,2009. I think Tasty Vapor "Atomic Sinnocide" is the shiznit,lol.:matrix: I hang out on Elixirtv, VapeTv, & GPTV a lot.:danger: Everybody knows me as Eciglopedia. I want to car pool with somebody to the Vegas meet 2011:banana:, and have not found anybody yet. :DAlthough I am not stopping my search yet!
    A close friend of mine ordered me a JRock mod :banana:that will be done soon with:headbang: a Butterfly on it. I can not wait-:w00t: ITS GOING TO BE OFF THE CHAIN!!!!:rickroll:
    My cb handle is Butterfly 501-so everything has to be BUTTERFLY of course,right?
    :glug: LOL! Anyways I stumbled upon this place:pervy: thanks to "ASTI" in ECF chat room.
    I read through this thread:vapor: and there are so many peeps close to me-too cool for words!!!
    I know this post is a little much :laugh: but I have always liked being:facepalm: different,LOL...
    I hope your all having a blessed day and many to come out there!
    Vape on! & most of all Vape PROUD!!!!:rickroll:
    Angel if you read this girl -:hubba: Your in my thoughts and Prayers... Be well soon sister!!!:toast:
    Chow 4 now,Stacey aka Eciglopedia:vapor:

3. eciglopedia

eciglopedia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2009
    Duncanville,Texas
    Hello!
    Audio!!
    Check Check Check!!!
    Wake Up Texas,LOLOLOLOL!!!
    Just sayin'...

4. wendallb

wendallb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Will be watching this group, I live in Blue Ridge just north east of Dallas..

5. Ann_Marie

Ann_Marie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    HEY Yaaaaaaaaa'll just checkin' in w/ my N TEJAS Vapors! How goes it!!

6. carpedebass

carpedebass Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
    Hey, I used to live there. I'm in McKinney now.

7. wendallb

Jul 21, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    We are still neighbors...wish this heat would go away..

8. Pokerchix

Pokerchix Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    THE HEAT IS KILLIN ME!!!! Ya know, if you suck on my thumb...I think you might could pull some vapor out of me it is so hot!:evil:

9. wendallb

Jul 21, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I hear ya Pokerchix, we have been setting records all week here in N Texas..

10. carpedebass

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
    I heard yesterday that the weather guessers are saying the dry conditions are supposed to subsist until October...hopefully they're wrong!!

11. Wylie

Wylie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
  12. carpedebass

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
  13. Texas_Tanker

Texas_Tanker Full Member

Jun 8, 2011
    North Texas
    Hello All NTX Vaporers. My name is Steve AKA Texas_Tanker I live in Denton and NO I do not care for VE at all. They are rude people for repeat customers and have a very bad customer service. I am a flavor jockey, that is I like lots of flavors and switch my flavors all the time. I generally carry 3-5 at a time ready to vape and most times have 3-6 bottles very near by of just about any other flavor too.

I like the sweet or sour flavors best, but also like some other for variety. I am too old to let myself get bored on one flavor LOL, not really, but I get bored easy.

I'd like to try to set up some get togethers for the North Texas Vapors in various areas so not to make it too far for some to travel.
    I was thinking about a skate party! Now seeing this old fat guy try to skate again after 35 years since last should be enough to draw the news, or at least AFHV, I was wondering if anyone else might be interested in something like that?

This would include vendors, but nothing could be for sale at the meeting, It would be great to bring some of your favorite, or even juices you want to give away anyway, to share with others, and make a new friend or two.

14. carpedebass

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
    I'd love to go to a get together...not so sure about skating, but a get together would be great! Count me in!

15. bahbond

bahbond Unregistered Supplier

Sep 26, 2011
    Texas
    East Dallas, 3 weeks vaping today, 3 weeks as of this very hour without an analog... White rock lake area, musician, family guy.... Folk and traditional styles...

16. Baldr

Baldr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
  17. carpedebass

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
  18. newleafvapo

newleafvapo Full Member

Jan 17, 2011
    texas
    anyone up for a meet in feb

19. socmom

socmom Unregistered Supplier

Jan 4, 2011
    Texas USA

Yumm,,,,, Cherry Coke sounds yummy!!!:p Think I may need to try that myself.

20. kbpipes

kbpipes Full Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Dallas
    Hey just found the north texas forum here. I live just South of Dallas and work off in the 635-75 area.