• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome North Texas Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
As am I, any thoughts on the next one? Angel, I'm looking at you... :p
Maybe something Halloweenish? Yes? No? Maybe?
I'm working on a mod to suit my costume, but idk if I'll get all the parts I need in time....
I'll be down for anything that falls not too far from a payday...

I was actually going to try to get something going for the end of this month ... but as of right now I am in a hospital in Austin having shatterred the two lower bones in my right leg. Had surgery last night but we don't know the prognosis yet ... but I promise as soon as I am up and going I will get something planned. Sorry for the delay

BobTheKlown

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Red Oak, Tx
I'm sorry to here that, get better soon, but don't overexert yourself... You have to take care with leg injuries, don't try to rush it... While I am anxious to meet some fellow North Texas Vapers, your health OBVIOUSLY takes priority! So, you be sure to take care and start getting better, and keep us apprised of your condition. And there's no reason to be sorry, I just haven't been here (on ECF) long enough to have been to any of our 'North Texas Vapers' events, so I'm a bit anxious to meet everybody who's posts I've been reading...
Be well, take it easy and don't rush it...
I'd rather see you better then see you sooner!

jctgh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
Allen, TX
Hi! It's nice to meet ya'll! We are here in Allen.
My husband and I just bought our first e-cigs on Mon.--so far so good! We got the Joye eGo. Btw, there is a e-cig store in Denton at 380 and Carol. He is a little pricey but, when you are desperate...
Angel-Bless your heart! I hope that you have a very speedy recovery! When you get home, let me know if you need anything! You are less than 10 mins away from me!
Hugs!

Bluerooster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
While I'm not in Texas at this time. I grew up Vernon, 'bout 50 miles west of Whiskey Falls, on 287.
Mom was TT, Dad was SMU, My sister was A&M, an' I'm VH. My whole family is from th' northwest TX area for th' past 150 or so years. Pick a spot north of I20, an' west of I35, an' I'll bet I got relatives there. (whether I know 'em or not)

DFWBlurt

Dec 14, 2010
DFW, Texas
HELLO evevrybody! I am a noob to ECF, vaping and the North Texas area. Recenetly repotted from the red clay area of Georgia (Atlanta). I moved to the Big "D", with plans of an early spring Big "D"ivorce. Apparently, the future ex didn't want to move out here with you fine people, or me for that matter. Believe me when I tell you, we all are better off without her.

I am a recent ex-smoker, 2 days without an analog, WOOT. I have been vaping for the past 2 weeks. I am really getting into the whole PV culture and the people I have met on the ECF. I hear there is a tentative meet-up in early Jan '11. I will post something on the thread for that.

Anyways, I wanted to see who's out there. I hope to hear from you all, especially the single ladies!

BRL_2010

Apr 29, 2010
Texas, US
Wow I've been here so many times and never seen this group well better late then never.

I live in Coppell and have been vaping now for around 1 1/2 year and I really enjoy. Just recently started using a VPX tank with a 6V silver bullet, it is really good but I am still adjusting.

Hello everybody... I will try to come here more often now that I know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread