The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome North Texas Vapers!

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by ALUCARD, Nov 1, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crochet lady

crochet lady New Member

Feb 6, 2010
    TX
    Live in North Fort Worth here.

I bought some Larann's flavors at Hobby Lobby in the cake decorating isle. They had a few at Wal Mart as well in the cake decorating isle. Both places you have to really look hard, they dont have a TON or anything.

I am still working out vapeing, I bought myself, my dad, my mom, and my sis all kits at a stand in the mall. Probably spent too much, but alas, what can you do. We all put in a cart and about killed ourselves, nicotine OD. We are working on getting some more liquid at a lower level and getting things measured out. My kitchen looks like a chemistry lab, but I think I can kick my pack a day habit quick with this, once I get my liquid figured out right.

2. skumpe

skumpe Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Garland, TX
    There is a cake store in Garland my wife goes to that carries a lot of the LorAnn's flavorings, she uses them for candymaking. It is called Cake Carousel, on the East side of 75, just North of Arapaho.

It's like $2.75 for 2 - 1 dram (1 tsp, 3.47 mL) bottles

3. myrindyl

myrindyl Full Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Austin TX
    Hi all, is Austin far north enough to join this group? If not, is there a better group (geographically speaking only, of course!) that someone could point me to?

I'm still getting started with vaping and would love some live people to meet up with and discuss how amazing it is.

4. JBTX1

JBTX1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Greetings Everyone!.....Newbie here....Finally kicked those analogs after 35 years and trying everything available to mankind. Why did I not discover the PV's sooner! Picked up a 8140 four days ago and have not had the slightest urge for a analog. My new Joye 510 arrived today along with alot of other stuff I went overboard on...but what the heck.....I'm smoke free! Got two other co-workers that are trying them out today. They too are happily overwhelmed as I.

Ive been lurking on this forum a few days. My first poet here. I live in the Denton area. I just wanted stop in intro myself!........JB

5. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    oops...poet = post

6. Trish342

Trish342 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Mansfield Tx
    Welcome and glad you have joined us. I live in Mansfield. I also smoked for about 35 years but have been analog free for a little over a month.:) Again...welcome JBTX1 and Myrindyl.

7. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Thank you Trish...and congrats to you!

8. Trish342

Jan 22, 2010
    Mansfield Tx
    What is so amazing is how easy it has been. I love vaping so much better than smoking. After vaping for about a week I tried a cig and could not stand the taste at all anymore and have not looked back. Good luck to you and keep posting.

9. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    I am totally amazed myself, at how easy it has been! When I bought the 8041 on Monday, I also bought a pack of analogs just in case. I threw them away today (unopened)! I guess im a little excited because of all the other times I have tried to quit to no avail. You just gotta love today's technology. I actually feel so much better too and have so much more energy. The past two nights I have slept better than I have in years. Maybe it's all in my head.....but whatever it is.....it's better than it was with the analogs! Best of luck to you too. So nice to chat with you. Thanks for the warm welcome! Best of luck to you too!

10. Trish342

Jan 22, 2010
    Mansfield Tx
    I have also been sleeping very well. I wasn't sure if it was from not smoking. That is good to know that I am not the only one.:) It has been good talking to you also.

11. fursty99

fursty99 Full Member

Jun 4, 2010
    dallas
    Hi all! new to group. thought i would give Grand Prairie some representation :)

12. mick11

mick11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Welcome Fursty

Be sure you check out the info on the meetup Saturday night....need some GP representing there if ya can make it.

VAPE ON

13. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Hey fursty99....Welcome to the group! Nice to have you here.

14. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Welcome to the group fursty ... definitely come meet with us on Saturday ... it is gonna be a blast :)

15. PapaJoe8

PapaJoe8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2010
    Texas DFW Area
    How can I join? I live just east at buetifull Lake Tawakoni. But, I'm a B&R Dallas guy. But... I can't spell. But... you can usuly make out what I mean. Sometimes kinda sorta*&^%#@ :~)
    Joe

16. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Near Dallas Texas
    Howdy, Cedar Hill here.

17. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    How can you join ... you just did :D Welcome to the group ... let me know if you need anything!

Same to you Amy ... glad to have you here :)

18. BrockJ

BrockJ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Been watching the group for a while and puilled the trigger on joining.
    Been vaping for about 15 months totally analog free since day 1.

The forums been changing so much lately thought I'd try to find a place to settle in.
    Looks like a nice bunch and I really like the carpet colors and the free coffee.. Amazing what yall've done with the place.

Look forward to making one of the meets...

19. PapaJoe8

PapaJoe8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2010
    Texas DFW Area
    Thanks Angel!

I need a Buzz and a Little Sister and... :~)
    Joe

20. BobTheKlown

BobTheKlown Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    Red Oak, Tx
    As am I, any thoughts on the next one? Angel, I'm looking at you... :p
    Maybe something Halloweenish? Yes? No? Maybe?
    I'm working on a mod to suit my costume, but idk if I'll get all the parts I need in time....
    I'll be down for anything that falls not too far from a payday...