Welcome! Please introduce yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Please come in and look around. Make yourself at home. We love talking about anything and welcome new people to come in and join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them. There is a lot of knowledge here and not just about HHV juices. We hope that you feel comfortable.

As I said, look around. We love to see new faces as well as old. :D

Feel free to start threads if you can't find an answer for what you are looking for.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Hey hey, what's up robin. I'm so behind on the big thread, figured I'd pop on in the new hang out and see how it looks... pretty s....y. Gotta try and catch up with all the news and whatnot.

Its Tuesday, almost half way threw the week. This weekend marks the 1 month of steep time for 4 of my untouched HHV bottles, should be a good one!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hey hey, what's up robin. I'm so behind on the big thread, figured I'd pop on in the new hang out and see how it looks... pretty s....y. Gotta try and catch up with all the news and whatnot.

Its Tuesday, almost half way threw the week. This weekend marks the 1 month of steep time for 4 of my untouched HHV bottles, should be a good one!

With that steep time, they should all be ready!!!! Don't vape yourself sick :D

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
With that steep time, they should all be ready!!!! Don't vape yourself sick :D

I'll have to double check my dates, think I might be a week off now that I think about it :(
Might have like 11 days to go…. Got it written down at home.

Side Note: Super weird how my post above was censored. It shows s......y, for a non "bad or vulgar" word commonly used and found in the dictionary that means "Stylishly luxurious and expensive". Very confusing; I’m not sure were they get their list of words people can’t use. I guess they just flip through the dictionary and randomly pick words out.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'll have to double check my dates, think I might be a week off now that I think about it :(
Might have like 11 days to go…. Got it written down at home.

Side Note: Super weird how my post above was censored. It shows s......y, for a non "bad or vulgar" word commonly used and found in the dictionary that means "Stylishly luxurious and expensive". Very confusing; I’m not sure were they get their list of words people can’t use. I guess they just flip through the dictionary and randomly pick words out.

ROFL I assumed you said sexy. ;)

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Nope, tried to say s.w.a.n.k.y... maybe my auto correct on my phone did a quick change on me without me noticing and put the word people use to describe scantily dressed promiscuous women.

If you just take the censored part, well, some people might consider that word unsuitable for children. Particularly British children.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Hi everyone! I placed my first order today. I got blueberry muffin, heavenly tobacco, Cinful pear and mocha java smooth. Looking forward to trying them out and will hopefully find an all day vape in this bunch.

Good choices, all. Cinful Pear's my fiancee's favorite (or was that Cin City? I'll have to ask again), and I really like the Mocha Java Smooth and Blueberry Muffin, myself.

And you just reminded me I really need to try Heavenly Tobacco one of these days.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hi everyone! I placed my first order today. I got blueberry muffin, heavenly tobacco, Cinful pear and mocha java smooth. Looking forward to trying them out and will hopefully find an all day vape in this bunch.

Looks like you got a nice selection across the line of juices :). The Cinful Pear is the only one that I have from your lineup. I really like it, I hope you do too :D

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm waiting on the mailman to deliver a dozen or so bottles. most are re orders but Cinful Pear is the one I am most looking forward to as I have never tried it. I truly hope it's not a repeat of MJS for me. I was so looking forward to that one as well but alas...All I can taste is buttered popcorn.

I should do a review of Cinful Pear. :). It is like a pear just baked to softness with a dusting of cinammon, the spice, on top. I don't get any butter from it. ;)

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California

I've been wanting to try the blueberry muffin one myself. Sounds like a nice snack for the AM.

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
I just got 3 fruit flavors just to see if I would like to even explore that avenue. Bah-In which is a peach/pear combo. Only one that I have tried after the 2 day cap off bit. The other 2, cinful pear and nice pear. I am excited to try the cinful pear and the nice pear. I like that fruit a lot and I have heard good things about them. When I first started vaping I got a fruit sample pack from another vendor and the only thing that I really liked was watermelon. I really thought that I would like apple cause I like the flavor and smell of green apple A LOT. I am most likely gonna get some DD watermelon from HHV soon. I have to order some refills so maybe a 6ml bottle of a few others on my radar.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I wanna give the double d a shot as well, I love watermelon. I was so excited when I found out about HHV, that I've only really tired the tobacco ones with the exception of the bleeding heart one... but it's got a flower note to it I'm not feeling. But Gollum had a flower note at first I didn't like, then after a month of steeping it become one of my favorite flavors.

So I'm giving bleeding heart another 2 weeks and see how it is. I tried it early anyway.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Ceri , I am waiting on my 1st order so I can be inducted to the Heavenly Army. My order is on its way here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread