• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaeltis

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
SG
Hi, newbie here, i realise the sensitive nature of vaping so i will not ask for directions till someone gives it to me, since i haven start vaping yet i want to know more, is it fine talkin bout it here? i want to noe more about mech mods cause i read around seems to be more durable. how do i identify mech mod from so many brand?

Aalleexx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
HongKong Kowloon
Hi, newbie here, i realise the sensitive nature of vaping so i will not ask for directions till someone gives it to me, since i haven start vaping yet i want to know more, is it fine talkin bout it here? i want to noe more about mech mods cause i read around seems to be more durable. how do i identify mech mod from so many brand?

Is ok to discuss yr questions here. For directions emm must get key(verifications status) there is lots of mech mods here. From china, USA and Europe. they are indestructible made out of metal tubings of brass, stainless steel of different grade and precious metals etc Titainum.. Or aluminum. Also depend on size some take 14350 to 18650 and so on. And comes to atty where yr juices go in. Where u need to rebuild yr wicks and stuff abit complicated .all depends on what size u want and of cos budget as some are super high end, likewise a recommedation will be starting with a variable voltage or wattage device So u can play around with as different voltage or wattage the taste and vapor will be different till u are comfortable than proceed. An Ego cTwist with ce5 or mini vivi nova first tank and than progress on to mech as u only vape at one constern voltage.brouse around i am sure u will find the answer .welcome you to be part of the cOmmunity. Hint. (key) is important.:vapor:

Last edited:

Vaeltis

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
SG
Alright! Thanks ah. Got a whole load of questions and hopefully will help other newbie also. Will make decision after getting the key you mention... cause now pokkai. Go KTV too much ah.. but definitely dropping the habit, It's been a week since i last smoked but no PV. If I want to get the durable mid range PV what would you recommend? I see a lot of chio PV if i old bird maybe i get but now everything also don't know invest alr later spoil is sad...

Aalleexx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
HongKong Kowloon
Alright! Thanks ah. Got a whole load of questions and hopefully will help other newbie also. Will make decision after getting the key you mention... cause now pokkai. Go KTV too much ah.. but definitely dropping the habit, It's been a week since i last smoked but no PV. If I want to get the durable mid range PV what would you recommend? I see a lot of chio PV if i old bird maybe i get but now everything also don't know invest alr later spoil is sad...

For a start get a ego twist with a ce5 or vivi nova. Small and light weight which can be charged via usb or wallplug charger. Which cos a little <60 and than go on. Stright to mech u would not be able to enjoy the learning curve. And will not be able to handle if anything goes wrong to yr tank or coil. Everyone one here keeps a spare ego while their main device fall low or need to rebuild which cost time and skill ,An ego is a life savior as its instant. Just fill and go. Plus is adjustable voltage. Can fine tune to the sweet spot u want yr juice to taste. Some stick to ego as they feel is enough as some proceed on to APV like vamo evic or itaste SVd and so on cos they cost more and of cos last longer in batt life and higher voltage or wattage. Never the less these Pv's with electrical circuit are bound to fail as daily careless drops or usage as for mech mod is totally different planet Lao. Btw I am on still a learning curve. Just got my mech mod as to say I am still exploring. Cheers dude. Vape on.

Last edited:

Aalleexx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
HongKong Kowloon
Hahas alright thank you so much, I was tempted to go straight into APVs. and Ego Twist would cost ~ 60? means i almost got scammed big time.. considering the local situation people want to take advantage ah.. Shall wait for someone to point point to me. Glad I am here. What mech mod are you holding onto now?

Hmm for local it depends too. Cos it's a fine city. I am sure light will be shown for u to get the right stuff. Cya around. I have a sturm mod with gg panalope added recently. Small mini mech with telescopic extension for different battery size. Its small stealthy and durable .Below signature is all I have. btw welcome to home of the poison. I am sure within 1 mth u will get alot of pV's

Last edited:

Vaeltis

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
SG
Hmm for local it depends too. Cos it's a fine city. I am sure light will be shown for u to get the right stuff. Cya around. I have a sturm mod with gg panalope added recently. Below signature is all I have. btw welcome to home of the poison. I am sure within 1 mth u will get alot of pV's

Yeah hopefully can get without being scammed, i understand the risks involved but still, some people are ridiculous, hahas alright thanks for being the first person to talk to me, see you around and hope dont need 1 month, ASAP I can get a toy.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland

Internet, google and youtube are your best friends.

goomok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Costa Mesa
Old bird, newbird all ok, as long not kuku bird...hehe, what epic said is true, google up and read up more on vaping, actually it's just vaping leh, just like smoking but a "bit" more complicated at the start. Maybe get urself an ego twist before proceeding to the next step of mech mods, what the vets said is true, try to get the feel of it. For me vaping is not a quitting system, it's an alternative way of getting your nicotine fix. Vape on.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Old bird, newbird all ok, as long not kuku bird...hehe, what epic said is true, google up and read up more on vaping, actually it's just vaping leh, just like smoking but a "bit" more complicated at the start. Maybe get urself an ego twist before proceeding to the next step of mech mods, what the vets said is true, try to get the feel of it. For me vaping is not a quitting system, it's an alternative way of getting your nicotine fix. Vape on.

Can't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread